Reviews for Always
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
*sniff* This was so sweet, and and and it was so sweet! I'm a mush girl XD nicely written, Soph:)
raerobgal chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I almost cried it was so sweet! Loved it :)
moonfaerie326 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Of course I am going to read them, don't be so silly! I am going to read them, and then I am going to love them because if they are half as amazing as this then I will be content.

Seriously, I am beginning to think that it is your mission to make my heart wrench, because you do it oh so well!

Tony practically begging Ziva to tell him that she hasn't found anyone else made me giddy, because of course she hasn't! He should know that she loves him just as much as he loves her. They're love can surely withstand such a long separation, and you captured that with perfection!

They both knew that it was wrong to cling to their love and false hope of seeing each other again, but they couldn't help it. To me that was so very in character that I think you should write for NCIS. :] I'm just saying

Great job, and as for me clicking story alert on the last story ... well I was typing it on my phone and it was being all buggy and I had meant to hit favorite but that didn't work out for me too well now did it. This time will be better because I am on my computer. :D

Again, job well done. You're astounding.
VerySpecialAgentTiva chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
It's sooo freaking cute!
binkbonk chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
absolutely amazing.
Seosh chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
These two are messed up aren't they? SIXTEEN YEARS? But I'm just glad they came to their senses.
xteamgibbsx chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
YES! i LOVE sequels! AND I LOVE SEQUELS TO AWESOME STORIES EVEN MORE! GHZDIGHUGNUVGDHFGV LOVE IS NOT A STRONG ENOUGH WORD! yayayayayayayayay! THEY'RE BACK! hopefully for good... HOPEFULLY! yayayayay this made me so happy to read! very well done! fhsufnrugughcnughuvghun i'm very excited right now. so cute! muah!
KYTIVAFAN chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
sad, sweet, hopeful
xangels creationx chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Oh my soul my little heart I read that and I stopped breathing a few times so I can say it took my breath away.
hundan chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Aww that was such a cute follow up to your other fic, this one has the happy little ending to it I love it!

My favourite bit was when she said 'I have missed you' and a single tear rolls down her face which he wipes away, CUTE!

Alidiabin chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Aww ... the found each other. So perfect.
DS2010 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011