Reviews for Our Boys
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
John would never have been able to kill Sam with Dean alive, even if Sam had gone bad.
casammy chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
John was a man very hardened by everything what happened in his life but I do not believe that it could have killed sammy, in any case dean you eat it had been allowed that john should approach his baby bro to hurt it, I remember the episode when john discovers that sammy this one having visions and dean I place at once next to sam with all his body saying " you do not dare to bring over him "
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
wow. I'm so glad 'John' asked you to write this for him. He's by no means vindicated, but I've always had a suspicion that he knew what was up with Sam. Your (well written) story leads to a question: what would happen to Dean had John killed Sam not long after "Deadman's Blood"? I'd have to theorize that Dean would take off and never speak to John again. Dean would either get caught up into the depths of the dark world of the Supernatural or end up drunk-sick and self destruct.

what do you think?

It's pretty obvious that this story bit you hard. It's really engaging and I loved how John described Dean's behavior when John got too close to Sam. It might have been strictly instinctual on Dean's part, or, as John said, Sam belongs to Dean.

Awesome. -
twomom chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I love John and I love this story. Very well done. That was one of my favorite episodes and you filled it out nicely. I like to think he wrote to Mary periodically and you worded everything just right. I'm glad you followed your instinct and wrote this. Thank you.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Ya know, I have to wonder if thoughts like this might have entered John's mind after learning the truth about Sam and the kids like him...and I can imagine it just about broke him...heart and soul...to think he might actually have to kill his yougest while knowing what it would do to his oldest!
judyann chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Hey I understand sometimes a story pops in and you have to write it. I really did like it. Nice story about John and his feelings!
taiis fernandes chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
your story is so beautiful and sad... and i can really see John here, with his doubts and fear. Its so real and good-written that, while i was reading, i could hear the voice of Jeffrey D. Morgan on my head, just like he was really reading that letter, feeling all the drama taht John was going through..
SandyDee84 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This one was a nice departure from your others (although I'm still waiting on pins and needles for Memories and Demons). You did John justice here, showing how conflicted we all hope he was at the thought of having to kill Sam, and how, in his own way, he thought he was saving him. It is interesting how it was always about Dean saving Sam or John saving Sam. Apparently Sam couldn't be trusted to save himself? To make the right decision?
hotshow chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This was a very good story - sad but good.

Thank you.