Reviews for Left Behind
brendafay chapter 17 . 6/30
Delete-account-please-7492250 chapter 17 . 2/1
Oh this was good I liked it.
Mirage chapter 17 . 6/26/2015
great Story, sounds really interesting and i cant wait to find out what happens next part
will this be a Tim and Tony Pairing!?

but one Thing i found strange...from what i did hear and read...Tims dad is a navy Pilot...and thats why Tim is a navy brat who knows navy and other Military bases, and the rules there, and had Training in survival...and why did they think he can not life out in the wild as he is co leader of this children and teenage Group...he has to have survival knowledge when they go out with the Kids on trips and this other campes every year are also not they really Need to open there eyes.
and abby is still a bitch, i mean she did know that he is alone and thinks that it was a joke...from a guy who does not joke...(and those two should have been Lover for a short time, wow i think Timmy is really the only one in the Team that goes with open eyes and mind...i mean he was also the first who was nice and accepting to Ziva and did help her find her way around and so on...and she goes on the side of Tony with his cruel funs...stupid Kids and there away looking "father" Gibbs)
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 4/1/2015
Good going, everyone!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 4/1/2015
Yeah it does. Nobody was counting on the backstabber however.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Oh no!
randomplotbunny chapter 17 . 9/6/2014
goofynut730 chapter 17 . 8/6/2014
Love it well written what happens next please with a cherry on top
momcat chapter 17 . 7/7/2014
OMG this chapter brought tears to my eyes.. I felt so much for Tim.. Although I never lived a life threatening experience like this, I was left alone by my husband on many occasions whenever I needed him, and for who ? His mother always came first, even when I was expecting our first child.. It m
Leydhawk chapter 17 . 3/18/2014
Yeah, I started screaming when I realized Tim would be left behind AGAIN. You're right. :-)
I am going to have to remember that my heart can't take reading your stories unless they're fully complete & posted, I would not have been able to handle those cliffhangers if I'd been reading as you went!
Thanks. Your stories are all so great to read!
fantasdancer chapter 17 . 2/13/2014
Just found this. Heartbreaking, but oh so excellent story. McGee always seems to come out the worst for wear.
Wonderful work - well done.