Reviews for Left Behind
randomplotbunny chapter 17 . 9/6/2014
Spectacular!
goofynut730 chapter 17 . 8/6/2014
Love it well written what happens next please with a cherry on top
momcat chapter 17 . 7/7/2014
OMG this chapter brought tears to my eyes.. I felt so much for Tim.. Although I never lived a life threatening experience like this, I was left alone by my husband on many occasions whenever I needed him, and for who ? His mother always came first, even when I was expecting our first child.. It m
Leydhawk chapter 17 . 3/18/2014
Yeah, I started screaming when I realized Tim would be left behind AGAIN. You're right. :-)
I am going to have to remember that my heart can't take reading your stories unless they're fully complete & posted, I would not have been able to handle those cliffhangers if I'd been reading as you went!
Wow.
Thanks. Your stories are all so great to read!
Liane
fantasdancer chapter 17 . 2/13/2014
Just found this. Heartbreaking, but oh so excellent story. McGee always seems to come out the worst for wear.
Wonderful work - well done.
Chelsea chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
You know, I was a little uncertain when I saw the
authors note saying that this was to be a five arch
story, but with all the different dynamics in play,
from McGee's father to Jackie's mother, it's actually
easy to see. Your stories relate to reality in the way
that if something goes wrong, everything goes wrong,
and everything all at once. :) Thanks for the wonderful
reading.
puppypants chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
Wow! Had me crying there for poor Tim Well written story, thanks
Trinkies chapter 17 . 11/1/2012
Beautiful as usual, Emerald. I can never really thank you enough for all these wonderful stories you post. I'm a fan, in the most complete sense of that word.
Textcrazy chapter 17 . 8/19/2012
Amazing!
Those Christmas Lights chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
The ending to this chapter :P I love this so far.
EmmaSimone chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
Poor, poor McGee. I look forward to reading of his recovery.
FWandFS chapter 17 . 4/9/2012
AGHHH - The Angst!

Talk me through it, what would have happened if this man, King, hadn't gotten involved?" Having only raised one boy, Jackson wasn't too experienced with brothers, but he was catching on.

"The truck would have arrived about two hours after the chopper left. He'd have been mad and cold, but that's it. His ankle didn't seem all that bad when we left, so after he'd had the coffee and donuts Tony brought him the next morning, I'd have sent him down to Ducky to get it checked and I'd have read DiNozzo the riot act while he was gone. Ziva would have made Tony do all of McGee's running around and I would have made him do the lunch run even though it wasn't his turn. By the end of the day Tony would have suggested the two of them have a pizza and movie night. If he was still feeling guilty, he'd let Tim pick out the movie. If he was feeling really guilty still, he wouldn't even whine about what McGee picked."

"Good thing they're not predictable."

SO TRUE!

You have a real gift for character voice. I love that Ziva laid it on the line for his family...

Absolutely wonderful story!
noonanna chapter 17 . 3/28/2012
i cried,when mcgee waited for death all have done an excellent for writing and sharing.:D
Infinitechange chapter 17 . 3/16/2012
- I am slowly but surly falling in love with your writing...
FirePony16 chapter 17 . 12/17/2011
Awesome story, I was close to tears a couple of times.