Reviews for A Bad Idea or, No Means Yes
wildfire chapter 11 . 3/26
YESSS! FINLY! Thank you so much. I hope there is more.
wildfire chapter 10 . 3/26
OMFG! Can they just do it already! Stop being such a teas Zoro! :(
Amanda chapter 19 . 1/6
This was amazing I loved every bit of this keep up the amazing work!
Amanda chapter 8 . 1/6
I I dont know what to say this so far all of this is amazing i spent all night reading up to this chapter and i dont want to stop I love it great work!
Yvonne Park chapter 19 . 12/31/2014
Loved this story! You did a great job with it. I wish there was more, but with the ending how it is, I think you did a good job. It gave everything a sense of closure. I always love that. Wonderful story! :)
PoppyPopPop chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
Oh my gosh
I reeaallly am not fond of Zoro being submissive in bed
However this story is my only exception
Like holy mother of god this story is worth reading to anyone thinking of reading it
The writing style is superb and the characterization is wonderful
I do wish there was a little more sex but the story line was so beautiful it doesn't matter

Normally when you find a loonnng Zosan fic theres only one main story line but all the little story lines were so well-written
Thank you so much for writing this and I look forward to any future work
frozencactus chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
This story was so beautiful, I'm like sobbing here 3
c0pypa5ted3lete chapter 19 . 6/10/2014
THIS WAS THE CUTEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE OMG. I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER SHIPPED TWO PEOPLE SO HARD AFTER READING A FANFIC BEFORE. JFC MAN.
okay sorry for yelling but HOT DAMN that was a fantastic piece of literature.
Sarah chapter 19 . 5/2/2014
I love this so much! This whole story was amazingly well written and engaging.
Chicken kagami chapter 19 . 4/17/2014
*dies*
I love... I cannot... English come back... Woow I read the whole thing, ugh I can't talk right now. Ok deep breath. Your writing, the whole story, is really thought out and detailed. There were times when I was blown away by how lifelike their reactions were, and yet how in-character they stayed. The story wasn't just smut, or just shounen ai, it was a great combination of all the elements in any relationship. Uncertainty, love, friend support... The story had elements of action too, it was really a well-rounded story! I will from this day forward remain a permanent fan of your work! Keep going!
DibsOnZoro'sCock chapter 19 . 1/24/2014
hello there Author-sama, I just finished reading your fantastic fanfiction. And I swear, this is the sweetest SanjiXZoro I have ever read. I know you have heard it hundreds of times, but allow me to say it again. Your fic is really the BEST! It has made me smile, frown, punch my teddy in the face several times in an unbelievable fustration, hold my breath, cry, and laugh out loud. I can't thank you enough for writing this. Your story has just restored my faith in love. Thank you. Sanji and Zoro are the best badass couple ever. Peace.
EsVendetta chapter 19 . 1/18/2014
Ahhh

This was a wonderful fic! _ I actually cried over it a few times because I'm roughly in the same boat (no pun intended) as Zoro in this... except I'm on train wreck number 2. In fact, I would say my degree of

I really liked how you explained love. It was a very mature way of doing it that you honestly don't see in media anymore... not to mention pretty damn accurate according to my own experiences and those of close friends. It seems that most authors can't seem to explain it better than "love at first sight and you're completely devoted to one another within the first month you meet"... or something. I'm not naming names, but I see it too often in both pros and amatuers.

This is certainly in my favorites! I'm also gonna see if the rest of your stuff is this good! *happy*

Ja Ne!
TLA
Anon chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
Oh my effing lord this is amazing. Great job to the writer oh my god sanji and zoro were perfect aaaaaah
RoronoaZoroxx1 chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
Im about to cry.. the ending is perfect!
jimena333 chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
Painfully teasing, but sooo worth it! The end was really cute. I love how you write!