Reviews for A Viking's Hostage
MiniLover chapter 15 . 7/24
Amazing story! I loved reading the parts, back in time, when Sookie first met Eric! I loved the historical references as well as the wonderful imagery you created! Then when they came forward in time and their love was allowed to bloom, it was just wonderful! Loved it!
lustofavampire chapter 15 . 5/20
Stupid characters mean STUPID WRITER. You have an excellent plot but the story as a whole is a TRASH. There is nothing wrong with being a baginner but it is a MORTAL SIN to MURDER your own plot.

This gave me a migraine.
It's a long story and this man insists I am his long lost fiancé. I have amnesia and I couldn't tell you whether he is or isn't. Now go and I will hide down at the graveyard until Eric comes. I can't leave Gran and I can't involve the local law.

Stupid stupid stupid. It seems this story needs to be REWRITTEN...again.
"...If you harm my Sookie or even come near Fintan, I will kill you myself….do you hear me!"

What?! Really? This is the most stupid line ever. Of course the freaking bastard would harm her.
georgiasuzy chapter 15 . 1/17/2014
Loved your story! What a great way for Sookie to have Eric's biological children, and the fairy "sleeping beauty" magic was clever. I especially liked the gifts for Sookie and the twins - my favorite - immortality without being a Vampire!
IdaRose89 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Oh dear...Sookie...really! Well written but it does take away from the story.
heather218 chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
Loved it!
WritingVikingQueen chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Haha never mind this story is complete. haha
WritingVikingQueen chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
PLLLLLLLEEEEASSSSEEEE UUPPPDDDDAAATTTTEE TTHHHHIIISSS SSSOOOONN!
wendy1969 chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
beautiful! So frecking beautiful, it had me in tears in arts of it. I can feel for the characters of a story, but very few bring tears. That is how wonderful this one is.
feedmemore chapter 15 . 8/23/2013
Forever kind of HEA- My kind of story.

Thank you for a very entertaining and enjoyable story.
WritingVikingQueen chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
This is a little too fast-paced for me. But still very good. :)
bethelove chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
This was awesome story too and hope to read more eric/sookie's stories soon..
ncmiss12 chapter 15 . 7/12/2013
AWE! Awesome end to this story! I loved it!