Reviews for A Viking's Hostage
lustofavampire chapter 15 . 5/20
Stupid characters mean STUPID WRITER. You have an excellent plot but the story as a whole is a TRASH. There is nothing wrong with being a baginner but it is a MORTAL SIN to MURDER your own plot.

This gave me a migraine.
It's a long story and this man insists I am his long lost fiancé. I have amnesia and I couldn't tell you whether he is or isn't. Now go and I will hide down at the graveyard until Eric comes. I can't leave Gran and I can't involve the local law.

Stupid stupid stupid. It seems this story needs to be REWRITTEN...again.
"...If you harm my Sookie or even come near Fintan, I will kill you myself….do you hear me!"

What?! Really? This is the most stupid line ever. Of course the freaking bastard would harm her.
georgiasuzy chapter 15 . 1/17/2014
Loved your story! What a great way for Sookie to have Eric's biological children, and the fairy "sleeping beauty" magic was clever. I especially liked the gifts for Sookie and the twins - my favorite - immortality without being a Vampire!
IdaRose89 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Oh dear...Sookie...really! Well written but it does take away from the story.
heather218 chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
Loved it!
WritingVikingQueen chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Haha never mind this story is complete. haha
WritingVikingQueen chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
PLLLLLLLEEEEASSSSEEEE UUPPPDDDDAAATTTTEE TTHHHHIIISSS SSSOOOONN!
wendy1969 chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
beautiful! So frecking beautiful, it had me in tears in arts of it. I can feel for the characters of a story, but very few bring tears. That is how wonderful this one is.
feedmemore chapter 15 . 8/23/2013
Forever kind of HEA- My kind of story.

Thank you for a very entertaining and enjoyable story.
WritingVikingQueen chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
This is a little too fast-paced for me. But still very good. :)
bethelove chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
This was awesome story too and hope to read more eric/sookie's stories soon..
ncmiss12 chapter 15 . 7/12/2013
AWE! Awesome end to this story! I loved it!
mrscoleman2009 chapter 15 . 1/4/2013