Reviews for No Reason To Be Jealous
Squilf chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Oh, this is so cute and so THEM! I love it.
CainaStarsong chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
"Do I look to you as if I was joking?"

That's such an Arthur thing to say. You write these two so well.
sehen chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This is exactly the sort of thing I'd expect from Eames and Arthur. And I like how Arthur and Ariadne work out being best yes, it's just a lovely bit of writing. :D
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
lol, very cute!
unknown chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
That correction of the beverage at the end just made the story.
C.Queen chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Okay, I can't see Arthur screaming under any circunstances, he strikes me as the go cold the angrier he is, but seriously, the way you ended it, absolutely brilliant. That I can totally see!

Good job!
TardisBluePen chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
okay, despite the avid A/A shipper I am, I love love loved this! :D very cute, well-written, wonderful, the thought of a bisexual Arthur is...interesting. aha. I guess I can see that more than him being flat-out gay. and Eames being worried about Ariadne is adorable, and I particularly liked the fact that you had Arthur and Ari be best friends. so cute. _ and oooooh, when Arthur just kinda lost it and started yelling at Eames, about how he wanted to be with him... :D! SO cute! LOVED it! and it really made me laugh when Arthur said he didn't want to "have sex/date/spend the rest of his life with her" because he wanted to do that with Eames - in that order. ahahahaha.

anyway, the last part...totally epic. "Wiener Melange" omfg. brilliant idea, wonderful. _

in short, I loved this. good job, and keep writing, I'd really like to see more from you.