Reviews for Kiss Me Fool
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) KAWAII!
My Eternal Anguish chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
That was outstanding! You did a great job writing this! I absolutely loved it.
Starshima chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Awwww KAGS&KOGA 4 EVVEERR!
Alunesta chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
i loved it! I hope you decide to continue it!
tinabug chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Love it
tinabug chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Squeee! I love it
Myheartisyours chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
I love the story and I wish you would make more chapters.
Melmelx3 chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Like it. Keep up the good work! I really wanna read the next chapter.

So don't lose hope in ur writing! There are plenty of fans out there who cheer

You on from the shadows(people who don't have time to leave a review)!
kyuubecky chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
...CON. TIN. UE! im seperating words now! (means im serious) dont you DARE even think about dropping this story! XD
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
TEEHEEHEEEHEEHEEHEEE! I like it. (attempting to control composure) AAAAHHH ITS SO CUTE AND I LOVE KOUGA! (failed at controlling composure)! XD
GracieFox chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
ohhh its heating up haha lol i like ur story cant wait till the next chapter!.
Hattaru chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Inuyasha to me is so spoild it is inposible for me to even like him, even when him and kags did not feel the way they felt in the manga he still got jelouse of koga, what an idiot and yet he still got jelouse when he went ot see kikyo and kags was with koga at one point, I hate Inuyaha to be truthful, i do hope you update soon.

hugs

hattru.

-_~
Hattaru chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I must say I always loved Kagome and koga together, mainly because Koga's feelings are really on his own, he sees her has her and not some rencarnation!, like Inuyasha does with kagome, plus koga does not run when he hears that kikyo is around, yes I get it Kikyo was his first love, but come on she is dead and not full of life and cold, the truth is I must like kags and koga together, its more beleivible.

hugs

Hattaru

-_~
Feke07 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I like where this is going. Never really thought of this concept. Nice
oh chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
i want to know more! Not many people do a kagome koga story so im quite interested