Reviews for Venatus Debitum
Jadestar1981 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
WOW.

This was a very interesting read and it works very well as an episode tag to Sleepers. What stood out to me were the parts where Nikola expresses his feelings / needs without saying something, which in my opinion says a lot more about him than him saying things out loud - I mean, for all he's arrogant and obnoxious at times, he seems deeply vulnerable and insecure around Helen.

And I liked that Nikola tried to make it different from all the times before, for me it just added to his desperation and loss and his need to lose control. Plus, though it was about Nikola and Helen having sex, you always managed to keep that underlying tone of sadness and loss throughout the whole story.

Very well written, it was truly beautiful despite or because of the sadness (btw: the last sentence was a perfect ending, nearly made me cry too xD). I saw you've written Helen's side of the story, I will go and read that too. Great job and thanks for writing!
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Hi there,

Barely had any coffee yet but read your story while I did and it was FANTASTIC. Very nicely done so please keep up the GREAT work. We need new fanfic while Sanctuary is on hiatus.

Melissa