Reviews for Where Angels Fear To Tread
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
Awesome sequel. So i was right; Mal/Sam/Ami parting. hehe
flamingmarsh chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
A nice sequel, I liked the plot. Not sure on the whole Sam/Mallory though.
Gracie Holmes chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
Another fantastic story! I loved it! And even did a little happydance when I read that Ami was still alive. :D

Ami and Sam? Looking forward to seeing where this goes. :)
jolinar-rosha at livejournal chapter 14 . 9/14/2011
ok, so the first story in this series of yours was great, but this? This is *epic*. Loved it from beginning to the very end! Mallory being kick-ass while saving the Novaks was just plain made of awesome; it was so heart-warming to see the re-union between Jimmy and his family, however short-lived; and the return of Amitiel was of course amazing.

I loved loved loved all the interactions between the angel siblings (it's so cool how they behave like real siblings with each other, even while so unquestionably *angels* - I laughed out loud at the scene where Amitiel smacks Castiel over the head with her wing!), and the growing bonds forged between Amitiel and the Winchesters. And Bobby as well - love his gruff presence anytime!

The action scenes were absolutely amazing - as are your casting choices for the other angels (Kadmiel ftw, by the way - I literally squealed when she switched to our side, she's cool). This could easily have been an episode of the show.

As for the ending... hell yeah, Sam deserves a decent love-interest, poor guy, and Mallory deserves a nice guy like Sam too!
FrostedFeathers chapter 14 . 5/14/2011
Once again - that was an awesome story! You're a very talented writer - I just couldn't stop reading it, every moment I got I was reaching for my phone to go on here and keep reading this story

I absolutely adore Crow - which is strange because I'm absolutely terrified of dogs, but Crow was the best ever!

I have to say, I love the plotline, for the whole trilogy, I love the interactions between the characters (Yay! Sam and Mallory finally kissed! Yay!) Moving onto the third one now, can't wait :D
virtual-toast chapter 14 . 5/2/2011
AWESOMEEEEE. Great ending. D I hope the new story comes soon!

~Star xx
missfervent chapter 14 . 4/30/2011
Ahhh! That was great lol. Can't wait for the next story!
Ziggymia123 chapter 14 . 4/30/2011
Hehe I totally saw the kiss coming! :) And congrats! Can't wait for the next installment!
Ziggymia123 chapter 13 . 4/28/2011
:O

That was awesome!

I really loved Cas and Dean's conversation about being Marked. I could totally see that happening in the show! Hehe. "I hope you mean that in a platonic sense."

But ah! Cas! Sam! Ami! Dean, why did you send away the good angel!
virtual-toast chapter 12 . 4/28/2011
Holy wow, awesome chapter! D I love the addition of all the new angels. Keep up the awesome work and please update soon!

~Star xx
Ziggymia123 chapter 12 . 4/28/2011
Yay! You updated! : D I was seriously worried about Sammy here! And Ami Marked him? Which is the same thing Cas did to Dean? Hehe, love it! Please update soon!
ashviciousrawrrrr chapter 11 . 4/12/2011
first off, let me say that I LOVE this story (and the prequel too). I really love how you had Mal describe having an angel inside of her, instead of chained to a comet it being light and blissful. I would LOVE to see something more between Mal/Ami between Sam.. I doubt I'm the only one to notice some fluff going on between them?(:
Caschick23 chapter 11 . 3/3/2011
Holy Crap1 That was nuts! Am I sensing something between Mallory and Sam? Please update soon
dustinsgrl chapter 11 . 3/3/2011
Haha! You almost got me into trouble today. :D I was giggling nonstop in Science. So I learned a lesson, don't read Aireon Maris stories while in class, they make me giggle. :D

haha.
dustinsgrl chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
Just to let you know, I'm a longtime reader. I started reading Little Girl Lost when you were still on the third chapter. I just haven't been able to review them becuz it was on my crappy phone. But anyways now I can. I love, love, love your stories. :D