Reviews for Choices That Can Change The Verse
Booklvr.Annie chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I really liked this, it would be an interesting full length fic and it was a good one-shot. Good job.
wtchcool chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Damn. And here I'd hoped that she was just messing around when she said she could kill you with her brain... That chick is scary.

Preferred the second ending, but I suppose in the long run it could've amounted to the same result for Mal. Perhaps worse from his perspective... On the other hand, Mal giving up flying just seems so incongruous; I suspect he'd prefer to die.

Nice work.
BigT1587 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I don't usually lie AU stories tend to take to much artistic license on them. But then again,that kinda the purpose of writing an AU. But you did a nice job on this one. You kept enough of the old to make the new make had a nice flow to it.I cant really tell which ending I liked the ,I seems that you thought them both out pretty well. Nicely done.
DeadPigeon chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I like the original ending. Don't second guess your choice of ending by writing an alternate, it take away the impact of the story.
casedeputy chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Your right the first ending was simplistic and put finality to it, but the second one left it open to much. But I liked both, also the second ending leaves it so if you ever decide you want to write more you can for this one.
RionaEire chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Interesting, in one ending River is a badguy, forced into it of course, and in the other she is fine in her wits but has been through all that torture and training and killing etc. and she and Mal are going off together, without the crew, rather sad either way you look at it. I think I prefer the real version, thank goodness Simon chose the Serenity!

Delete Moi chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. I can see this becoming more than just a one-shot, though.
Bytemite chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I LIKED it. Though I liked the unaltered ending better than the alternative. There's a bleakness to it that just... Kinda fits with the Firefly verse. "People who history stepped on."
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Looks like your River CAN kill a man with her brain.

You know, this story desreves more than a one-shot.