Reviews for Mrs Weasley's Surprise
nei stop chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
AW, super cute! :D This is really adorable, and well written. thank you for sharing!
Hpfan chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Haha aww I had a smile on my face reading this! That was so cute you write wonderfully. I'm reading all of your drarry stories because I love drarry lol! So sweet I loved how mrs weasley was like a surrogate mother to Harry and how she left them breakfast so cute :3
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
this was such a sweet one shot and well written save for the "&" sign at the end :)
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
fantastic

i really loved it
ampsmiles chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I know this isn't a long story. But it is beautiful in it's simplicity. It's the basic idea of a mother wanting her son to be happy, no matter how it looks. Molly loves Harry unconditionally and even has enough faith and trust in him to trust his choice in Draco. I love that idea.

lilz54 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Loved it!
eriky1986 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Hey hun,

soo cute 3 Love Molly in this story, she's such a lovely person.

Thanks for this little story, it cheers me up :)

Love,

steph
DraconisPotter chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Aww, man that was sweet! The kind that makes you feel all warm inside after reading it.
PieRSquared chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This was so cute! I loved it. I like how Molly seemed so unfazed by it, instead just left a note and some breakfast! Very in character of her. And, of course, it was Drarry - loved it! :]

-PieRSquared
Phen ex libris chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Very cute. I really liked it keep up the good work.
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
D'awwww! Oh, do do do continue, if choose to! This was too adorable for words!

Bravo, bravo! Encore!

-AMLF
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
awwwwww cute!
Compiling a list of grievances chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
thank you for having ron's mouth filled with egg and not sausage. um...this story was pretty much everything you told me so it was meh. *stereotypical review mode* awww draco and harry were sleeping together, so CUTE! i'm never satisfied. it's a curse. i think i will make a story with chapters 12 and 13 of C&P in it. harry will be in a minisrty car when he hits ron, who killed a couple of people, and enters the world of TRON. after he wakes up from TRON, he will go to new orleans and meet the princess and the frog.