Reviews for Her Red String
Lee Sanchez chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
shocks. I really love your story. I was like fangirling while reading this. You better continue this :))
Zara Allegra Vespertine chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
You should definitely continue. oh the drama, the tension and the angst!
iamaverygoodgirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! Yes, the all caps are necessary. I think you should continue it. It has the makings of a great story that was cut off too soon. :)

I seriously want to know what will happen - will Arthur tell her? If so, how will Ariadne react? OMG. (And yes, this is me practically hyperventilating in the review) :))
Koyama-chan chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I loved your idea of the string! It was romantic and story!
storycrazy22 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
here i am writing this. almost a ys since you posted it to tell you to please please please continue! its a great storyline And I would love to see it played out
dontbevain chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
How could you entertain the idea of NOT continuing? Such a beautiful story. You pulled my heartstrings.
Beccarun95 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
The storyline is very well thought out and quite creative. I see potential in Ariadne and Alex's relationship. I do think you should continue on this story, and perhaps add more detail. Add the fire, the heat that makes people want to read it more and more. Describe the passion in the kiss and such. The greek mytholigical explanation to this makes it more worthwhile. Keep up the passionate writing!
BriseisRose chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
You should definitely continue this story! It's great! Like in my other review though, can you keep the past relationship talk to a minimum, if not none at all? I'm really tired of those stories. There are a lot of them. 0_o

Anyways, I hope you do another chapter. I love your writing style! XOXO
CDNA chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Yes,please continue this story.
Emily31594 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
What a clever premise!

I really enjoyed reading this.

Emily
me.no.know chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Aww . . . That was really cute! Very well written and very few grammar/punctuation errors. Tch, selfish Arthur! Sure you're happy but wouldn't she want to know the truth? Haha. Either way, I suppose, it works out. Nice work!
browneyes2themax chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Wow, I've never heard of that story before about the red string but I love it! Love this story! YES YOU SHOULD CONTINUE! (:
Lalikitita chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Please continue it!
rain pitter-patters chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I would love it if you continued it!

I think it has a lot of potential (it stands very well on it's own... but a sequel or another chapter would be lovely!)
Gatoimp13 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
You should continue it. Please. Haha, I really like this pairing, and this is a great story for them. You write the characters very nicely :D