Reviews for Drowned Rat
DeathMunchkin chapter 4 . 8/17
Um.. What can I say about this. It's good, there's a basic plot, a unique story line which not many other fics follow, that's all there. It's just... I feel like this story could have been so much more. It's like we have been presented with the bare skeleton of what could be a fantastic read.
Where's the detail? All those tiny little descriptions which make a story feel so much more real? Why didn't you go into more depth about what they were thinking, what they were feeling? What did their surroundings look like? What did it feel like, smell like, sound like? Though this story is a good starting point I feel like it's more of a draft than a finished work. As I said earlier, if this story was a person you've started out with a skeleton but I can't find much evidence that you have added the meat, organs, skin, hair, cloths etc. yet. I feel like there is still a lot of this story that needs filling in before it would reach its full potential.
If you ever do decide to edit this story and add more detail and description, please let me know. I would love to read it again and see how it has improved. Until then I hope this comment is of some sort of use to you. Keep working and you'll make a fine writer yet.
Duells96 chapter 4 . 3/10
I like how the story was between Dean and Sam's POV. An interesting story all around. Loved it!
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
nice :)
PippaFrost chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
awwwwwwww! awesome!
Tori -no joke chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Hey ,y names Tori! lol
Christinalin chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
The end was really sweet and i laughed :) i like your story, its well written and it shows how much dean answ john care for sam, i love hurt/sam stories.
Iniysa chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
This was really good! Thanks for writing it. :)

samanthasideas chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
/loves it/
Jen-2b chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
That was really good - I liked it a lot! Especially that it wasn't streched overdramatically long, but still everything that has to be said was said - good job.

Thank you very much for writing it.

MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Loved drowning Sam can't wait for more, thanks Nicole.
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Great story! I thought you did really well with Sam's POV, you pretty much nailed the confusion and disorientation that (I would assume) comes with drowning. Nice work! :)
Lujayn chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Great story:D I enjoyed reading it. Loved the ending. I'm glad that Sam is okay.
LaylaBinx chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Awww! Too cute! :D
CeCe Away chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
All right, all right, it's long enough, Tori. Very good. I always enjoy reading about Sam in peril and the older Winchesters worried. So glad Dean wouldn't give up on him.
Beatlesfan90 chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
SO GOOD! I loved it! Course I love Wee-chester stories and Hurt!Sam! But that's just me! LOL anyways I really liked it! Thanks for sharing!