Reviews for Drowned Rat
Duells96 chapter 4 . 3/10
I like how the story was between Dean and Sam's POV. An interesting story all around. Loved it!
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
nice :)
PippaFrost chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
awwwwwwww! awesome!
Tori -no joke chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Hey ,y names Tori! lol
Christinalin chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
The end was really sweet and i laughed :) i like your story, its well written and it shows how much dean answ john care for sam, i love hurt/sam stories.
Iniysa chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
This was really good! Thanks for writing it. :)

Lauren
samanthasideas chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
/loves it/
Jen-2b chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
That was really good - I liked it a lot! Especially that it wasn't streched overdramatically long, but still everything that has to be said was said - good job.

Thank you very much for writing it.

Greetings

Jen
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Loved drowning Sam can't wait for more, thanks Nicole.
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Great story! I thought you did really well with Sam's POV, you pretty much nailed the confusion and disorientation that (I would assume) comes with drowning. Nice work! :)
Lujayn chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Great story:D I enjoyed reading it. Loved the ending. I'm glad that Sam is okay.
LaylaBinx chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Awww! Too cute! :D
CeCe Away chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
All right, all right, it's long enough, Tori. Very good. I always enjoy reading about Sam in peril and the older Winchesters worried. So glad Dean wouldn't give up on him.
Beatlesfan90 chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
SO GOOD! I loved it! Course I love Wee-chester stories and Hurt!Sam! But that's just me! LOL anyways I really liked it! Thanks for sharing!

Britt
judyann chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
I loved it and loved the ending! great story and now going to read your new one. Will review in a bit on that one too!