Reviews for Misunderstood
Firebird Scratches chapter 1 . 3/6
Awww :( Bad Leo! You are going to bed without honor tonight. And Mikey gets to have hot fudge and sprinkles on his honor, so there.
princessebee chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Perfect.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I quite honestly don't know what to type for my review. The ending just sorta stunned me. Nicely done I guess.
-d101
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Ah, such a sweet story. Yeah, Leo doesn't get it, does he? His obsession with training and perfection are a lot like Mikey's obsession with video games and wanting to reach the next level. It sucks that Mikey feels he has an understanding with his brother and then realizes Leo doesn't get it. Nicely done on this.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
StillThunder86 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Very, very nice! I always wondered why no one talked to Leo while he was going through his "dark phase". It would be Mikey who would try to break through to him...even if he got his hand inadvertently slapped in the process. Bless his heart!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
AW! It totally fits, Leo! Why do you have to be so...YOU? XP Nice... Poor Mikey, but this is gorgeous! *U* Rock on! This is GORGEOUS! *U*
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Both want to understand each other but end up getting misunderstood. Interesting.
Mikell chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
It does. And this makes me want to wrap Mike and Leo both up in the biggest hug ever... though I'd likely get skewered or at least a horrified and confused look for my troubles. lol

Nicely handled.