Reviews for The Choice
Wow! Caskett forever. Loved the story.
I agree that Josh was the rebound. Castle and Beckett - they are made for each other.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
What choice? Castle is Castle - Kate's one and done. Let her kick Josh and throw him out. Anyway, good one to read. Let's see how the story goes.
K Gibbs Winters chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
Hahaha I love it. I also hate Josh...
Jenny.Simone.Kate chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Sooooooooooooooo lovely! I had tears in my eyes when Castle proposed! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww...
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
I really enjoyed Alexis and Martha in this. It was really cute. And Castle's proposal was so sweet.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Excuse me, Dr. Motorcycle Boy-LOVE it! That whole scene between Kate and Josh was awesome. Your depiction of the other woman and her mean girl-ness was absolutely perfect.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Good grief! The man is cheating on her and he dares to tell HER to make a choice? Good thing she didn't kick Castle to the curb before this point, or she'd have some very painful crow to eat.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Wow, I haven't reviewed this chapter, either? After all the times I've read it? Huh. Anyway...Kate needs to be smacked upside the head. Really, considering Josh over Castle? When the only real reason she can give is because he's her boyfriend? Although, I am every bit as biased as Lanie. :) I'm glad you had Lanie spell it out for her like that.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I can't believe I haven't done a review for this yet. I LOVE this story. The interplay between Castle and Beckett in this chapter makes me smile. Josh is annoying and an idiot, as always. Although, to be fair, Beckett should have dumped Josh a looooooong time ago. I love that the thought of Castle not being there makes her panic.
gloriajv chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
I thought it was great. Thank you.]

Gloria
Jenny.Simone.Kate chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
"Have a nice life, motorcycle boy. - Doctor motorcycle boy."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Hilarious!

I just love this story! :-)
I'm Widget chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Can't believe Castle was so reluctant to propose, but he finally did! Yay! I love the Alexis and Martha scheming. Great story!
DeadPigeon chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
Too cute and too much fun!
Googie chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
Very cute! I'd leave the entire thing. Nice job.