Reviews for What Friends Are For
Ilerre chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
It was a nice story :) but once more like un every slash story where Tony pines after Gibbs, Gibbs knows about his feelings ans doesn't do anything about it until 'he' decides and just plays with Tony's feeling...
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
- the only one of the team who had anything approaching a normal childhood,, then you find out he hasnot talk to his dad in 8 years,
volfan chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Just gets better and better every time I read this story.
Athena13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Fantastic! I love how it was written with such tension all the way through. So good.
Seleya889 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I don't know how I missed this but I love it to bits! )

I adore Tim & Tony's friendship and this was so cute.
Angel-Jin chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
A Gibbs/Tony fic that I haven't read? I loved it. _
Nedra1212 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I read this a LONG time ago, and never reviewed (boo on me!) thought I'd do it now, as you're one of my go-to authors I re-read when there are no new G/D stories that interest me. This is one of my favorite of yours. I love the ending, and it always makes me tear up for some reason-i think the whole friendship element between T/T.

Can't wait till you have something new for us!

thanks for sharing your talent!
silvermoonstini chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This is sooooooooooooooooooo sweet! My smile is almost splitting my face in two!
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Aww. Oddly enough I think that in this entire story McGee's ending line was my favorite part. It just fit so perfectly. Love it.
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This story actually distracted me from the Superbowl. Totally sweet, not even out of character, and you got that sharp edge that McGee sometimes has that we all want to forget because he's just so cute. Nice story :)
Cynnie chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
super cute and sweet!
Lidil chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
The best Tony and Tim.
Jebeth chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I absolutely loved this one.
ghostboi chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is .. love. I love it.
DuchessofYork chapter 1 . 7/21/2011