Reviews for Sola Fide
Lilac Gaze chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
It's the best feeling when you keep wondering if someone thinks of you a certain way and then they suddenly confirm it in the most unexpected time. I love that Carlisle got to kind of bare his soul to Edward in that subtle way. He's waited so long to have someone to talk to and I think Edward just realizes here how much Carlisle needs him for that reason. On Edward's, side it's nice to feel that he's important even though he feels so out of place in this life. And for Carlisle, it is a relief to finally have someone who is willing to stick with him and not run off and abandon him.

They make unlikely companions but they are perfect together.
time2read chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Great Story!
abbyweyr chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Recommended this story for Father's Day today on my blog and then realized never left a review. You paint pictures with your words, enough to define the scene and yet some left to our imagination. I really am in awe of your writing. This is magnificent. You can hear the quiet of the empty cathedral surround their conversation. Beautiful realization for them.
Tryeme chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Beautiful writing! Very touching.
overlace chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Loved the peek into Carlisle's point of view. I felt it really completed the piece and shed some light on how important having a son or even just a companion really was to him. :)
overlace chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
As much as I'm enjoying your non canon story where angels roam the seas, I'm still loving your canon moments like these. :) Edward is a great narrator to have because we get to see how he views Carlisle in his eyes.
Jenna Gilmore chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
You're a wonderful writer! I loved the relationship between Carlisle and Edward. I also love the love blossoming between Carlise and Esme. I can't wait to read more of Stained Glass Soul!
PrettyLilYoungThing chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Nice story; great research. It was a good one to read on Halloween!
king of the table chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
The way you wrote Carlisle and Edward is so natural and so true to life. You have a great knack to fill and flesh out the characters as much as possible in the story, when even the dialogue and the setting is amazingly crafted. It has a feeling of hope interspread throughout the words and a general reverence because of the setting in a church.

You have captured a beautiful moment of understanding and brotherhood between the patriarch and his first son. Well done!
Crismebella chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I loved this! Thank-you, so many write Carlisle with doubts that they miss the faith. That why I like Carlisle so much because nothing has cause him to doubt God. Those who believe will not perish but have everlasting life.
mywings221 chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
God doesn't take gifts back, so true. Now that Edward is with Carlisle he will be with him for eternity, so they are both blessed. :)
mywings221 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That was beautiful! And packed full of interesting historical facts!
EXPZER chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Aw that was so beautiful
html brain chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
It seems a little hard to find something Edward/Carlisle that isn't slash on here. But this was very good and meaningful even just about them being father and son.
tamzie chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I love your stories! They are all so wonderful and you write the characters the way Stephenie Meyer did you don't screw around with them like some other people do :( Why ruin perfection right?

Keep writing so i can keep enjoying your stories :D