Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
He's based off of Ciel phantomhive isn't he?
LeeGayBoi chapter 8 . 9/12
My answer to your question :
Due to the fact that anamals are more conected to the earth and the natural energy surounding it it would send of a unatural enegyical vibe fort saying to an animals instinct that jt is a mere illusion .
Rebecca chapter 31 . 9/10
I know it's been a while since you've update but i love this story so much so please please please write more! XD
Parlemour chapter 5 . 9/2
anime character with a walking cane... eye patch... Ciel Phantomhive
Musikus chapter 31 . 8/31
It's been years since this was updated, but I hope, with all the hope an avid lover of the involved pairing can muster, that your Muse gets tickled and that real life grants you the time needed to write more. I first stumbled on this sometime in 2013, back when I was still stubbornly refusing to write in order to push myself to sort out my priorities (fat lot of good that did). Three years (and a great deal of fanfiction oracularly consumed) later, I come back to this and find myself still very much in love with your writing. The characterisation, plot development, and pacing was remarkably even, that all the chapters, no matter how short in length, have stitched together a story so believable, it's ridiculously easy to think of this as canon.

Thank you for all the thirty one chapters of pure enjoyment!
fangirl chapter 31 . 8/16
I love your work, and I'll respect that you lost interest of it.
But daaaaaamn the precise character development the devious plot
And Harry and Voldie-chan! Absolutely beautiful!

And the Ciel and Sebastian thing king on.
I kinda do see them being apart of Black Butler!

;P
Bad Luck Tuck chapter 24 . 6/26
Hehe you made him like Sebastian
Bad Luck Tuck chapter 21 . 6/26
Illuminati
Bad Luck Tuck chapter 14 . 6/26
I love that anime
Espied7 chapter 31 . 5/7
Wonderful story! I would love to see an updateI'm especially eager to see if Harry will skip another year at some point, and how he will fit in with the death eaters...
fanduyaoi chapter 31 . 4/26
Why did you stop this story? This fanfic have a greaT potential and original ideas. I would like very much if you manage to continue it. I have just finish it and I am already your fan. Please continue!
BellaLove14 chapter 31 . 4/18
when I found out that this was the last chapter and I tried to swipe right to continue I almost died like I literally screamed you have to update soon I can't wait!
whychange chapter 5 . 4/16
The cane and eye patch remind me of ciel phantomhive from black butler
noamiimaon chapter 31 . 4/8
You have a great sense of character traIts that make thIs story work well. If you are Interested In wrItIng more, I am wIllIng to read more. Of course lIfe gets In the way of word lIfe so I understand If It Is not In your best Interest to do so. :3
Shannon the Original chapter 1 . 3/24