Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
Lady Nature chapter 1 . 22h
Right eye? Oh this will be interesting for me, im blind in one eye as well! I like reading stories with the main character being impaired in some way; occasionally, because of this.
foxhikari chapter 31 . 23h
Its a very good story. I have yet to read on with this type of storyline and its really interesting. Please update soon.
SlytherinHolmes chapter 31 . 10/8
I have loved this so far. It's always great to an independent Harry an all your characters seem realistic. I hope you continue with this
JaneCrounch chapter 31 . 9/26
Enserio lo dejas aquí, dime si es justo, no no es justo
Puedo preguntar porque simplemente dejaste de escribir (suspiro)
Desde el 2011 nada de nada
De verdad espero que tu musa algún día te inspire para continuar con esta historia

Que tengas un lindo día
Se feliz
Sarah132cs chapter 9 . 8/29
I'd hate Dumbly to if he left me on a door step of magic haters that where my so called family.
Sarah132cs chapter 2 . 8/29
so question does Harry still have his red eye?
Quinn chapter 31 . 5/28
I really wish you would continue this story, it's really good, though I dout after so long that you will :(
leylinjan chapter 30 . 5/8
I'm reading this again after so many years... and I still love it. Shame that you didn't write more... :)
Elizabeth Lilian chapter 31 . 5/5
Wish you would finish this story! It is quite good!
Archerein chapter 31 . 4/26
This is a great story, but it seems to have been at least a year since it was updated. Does anyone know when it will be continued?
Thats actually a pretty good way to get your revenge on someone. I'll have to try doing something kind of like that to my sister.
I personally think that the psychoanalysis part was actually quit entertaining.
NessieMonster01 chapter 31 . 4/12
Ummm... Its not finished. I might die if its not finished...please finish...
Shade the Cat chapter 5 . 3/31