Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
Archerein chapter 31 . 1/27
Hello, this story has been on my favorites track for a few years now and I was wondering if you were ever going to update it? The direction the story is turning and the way in which you perceive Harry's morally grey actions is interesting and I can't wait to discover what Voldemort may yet teach him about the dark arts.
Wishing you all the best,
Archerein
trynmailme chapter 31 . 1/22
Please plzzzzzz. Update
ruinedsandwich chapter 11 . 1/19
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WAIT HOW DOES HE WINK AT QUIRREL? LMAO JIDT THE THOUGHT OF HARRY WINKING AT ANYONE MAKES ME LAUGH
can you please make it harry x voldemort!
TheReapersDaughter chapter 31 . 1/9
i rather like this story, i hope you finish it, also i hope you dont kill off severus, i rather like him
Arcana Polaris chapter 31 . 1/1
*screams*
Lady Nature chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Right eye? Oh this will be interesting for me, im blind in one eye as well! I like reading stories with the main character being impaired in some way; occasionally, because of this.
foxhikari chapter 31 . 11/24/2015
Its a very good story. I have yet to read on with this type of storyline and its really interesting. Please update soon.
SlytherinHolmes chapter 31 . 10/8/2015
I have loved this so far. It's always great to an independent Harry an all your characters seem realistic. I hope you continue with this
JaneCrounch chapter 31 . 9/26/2015
Enserio lo dejas aquí, dime si es justo, no no es justo
Puedo preguntar porque simplemente dejaste de escribir (suspiro)
Desde el 2011 nada de nada
De verdad espero que tu musa algún día te inspire para continuar con esta historia

Que tengas un lindo día
Se feliz
CJ
Sarah132cs chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
I'd hate Dumbly to if he left me on a door step of magic haters that where my so called family.
Sarah132cs chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
so question does Harry still have his red eye?
Guest chapter 31 . 8/15/2015
Update
Quinn chapter 31 . 5/28/2015
I really wish you would continue this story, it's really good, though I dout after so long that you will :(
leylinjan chapter 30 . 5/8/2015
I'm reading this again after so many years... and I still love it. Shame that you didn't write more... :)