Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
JaneCrounch chapter 31 . 9/26
Enserio lo dejas aquí, dime si es justo, no no es justo
Puedo preguntar porque simplemente dejaste de escribir (suspiro)
Desde el 2011 nada de nada
De verdad espero que tu musa algún día te inspire para continuar con esta historia

Que tengas un lindo día
Se feliz
Sarah132cs chapter 9 . 8/29
I'd hate Dumbly to if he left me on a door step of magic haters that where my so called family.
Sarah132cs chapter 2 . 8/29
so question does Harry still have his red eye?
Quinn chapter 31 . 5/28
I really wish you would continue this story, it's really good, though I dout after so long that you will :(
leylinjan chapter 30 . 5/8
I'm reading this again after so many years... and I still love it. Shame that you didn't write more... :)
Elizabeth Lilian chapter 31 . 5/5
Wish you would finish this story! It is quite good!
Archerein chapter 31 . 4/26
This is a great story, but it seems to have been at least a year since it was updated. Does anyone know when it will be continued?
Thats actually a pretty good way to get your revenge on someone. I'll have to try doing something kind of like that to my sister.
I personally think that the psychoanalysis part was actually quit entertaining.
NessieMonster01 chapter 31 . 4/12
Ummm... Its not finished. I might die if its not finished...please finish...
Shade the Cat chapter 5 . 3/31
Curl Phantomhive
ElectraX12 chapter 31 . 3/27
I am actually both quite miffed and quite pleased right now. Finally, after a lot of time reading inane Dark!Harry and HPLV stories I seem to have found an amazing one. I am as a result quite a bit angry that it hasn't been updated for so long. I really hope you haven't abandoned the story or left the site... I absolutely can't wait to read what will happen next! I am though, a little confused by the absence of Nagini. Will she be making an appearance at all and if so, when do you reckon that will happen? Anyway keep up the good work and update when you can ;)
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 1 . 3/27
Harry is going to kill someone
Selina Novella chapter 31 . 3/2
Hope you update again soon. I really like this fic. :)