Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
Epic Please UpDate Soon!
SaiyaCat chapter 24 . 8/18
Hehehehe
Reaper327 chapter 1 . 7/22
Love this story, hope you continue eventually
Please one more chapter of Harry's third year and skip to 4th year were Sirius will escape and I'm guessing Harry will take his owls early at the end of the year. We don't needs lots of chapters for that year either. I want to see Harry in his 6th year that should of been his 4th year. Idk if he should be enter in the tournament though. But I want to see what happens between him and voldy
Kim chapter 31 . 5/29
Your story is really great! I coudn't stop reading, it really got to me! Is there any chance You are continuing your story?
You're truly a great writer!
Rosemary Sensei chapter 31 . 5/4
god, I can't wait for the next chapter!
(this is rose is rly gay btw, from the last few chapters reviews)
I really am enjoying it! thought, if Quirrell's still alive, then could you maybe put some dialogue between him and harry? (only if you want to obviously)
also when harry writes a letter then maybe show what he writes? (again only if you want to do that)
Rose is rly gay chapter 14 . 5/3
I WAS CORRECT
BLACK BUTLER FOR LIFE
Rose is rly gay chapter 5 . 5/3
did you design him after Ciel Phantomhive? (a black butler character) also, I really like the story so far!
LivingLife4ever chapter 31 . 4/15
Omg pretty please update. i know you haven't in awhile but i love this story so much
TatsuyaShiva chapter 5 . 3/18
Absolutly NOT PLEASE! Now its not a good Story he should be in SLytherin . Bye
blackflamesredblood chapter 31 . 3/14
Please update soon
sinisterdevil chapter 31 . 1/29
More please! I know this hasn't been updated in a long time but I am holding onto the hope that you would pick this up again! I simply love how this Harry takes control of his own life and I really want to see the development of Vold/Harry relationship. Thanks for a wonderful fic!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
He's based off of Ciel phantomhive isn't he?
LeeGayBoi chapter 8 . 9/12/2016
My answer to your question :
Due to the fact that anamals are more conected to the earth and the natural energy surounding it it would send of a unatural enegyical vibe fort saying to an animals instinct that jt is a mere illusion .
Rebecca chapter 31 . 9/10/2016
I know it's been a while since you've update but i love this story so much so please please please write more! XD