Reviews for Bella Cullen's Reminiscent Ten Year Reunion
This is the most beautiful reunion story I ever read.
It was an overwhelming roller-coaster of bittersweet emotions.
It escalated quickly. But the way Edward was always with her made it easier for me to read and understand the story.
I love your writing so freaking much.
It keeps me busy and occupied. And helps me forget my problems.
Thank you.
twiclare chapter 23 . 7/27
I loved the story, and their wonderful, warm, funny family! Thank you for sharing!
twiclare chapter 21 . 7/27
Poor Jasper, let's hope he meets someone with a decent personality!
Alice really is pathetic; I almost feel sorry for her!
riderswaves123 chapter 1 . 7/27
You know, at first I thought Bella was this lonely fat kid in high school with no friends. That's what you wrote for a couple chapters. But suddenly there is Rosalie and Angela oh and don't forget is her best friend and suddenly Bella wasn't that fat as a kid.
I was sooooooo curious to the moment when Rose and Bella would meet again. I wondered what happened to Rosalie because Charlie told Bella that she needs her. I was really looking forard to it.
And I was sooooooooooo disappointed how you wrote that.
See, the thing is, Rosalie and Bella grew up together and have been best friends until Bella kicked her out of her life. And now you write Rosalie as a total bitch when she is nasty to Bella? Really. I thought Rose was her best friend. Why do you wrote Rosalie so negative now. You never mentioned her in a negative way. Only shortly when she appeared in front of Charlie's house.
That girl lost her best friend and had a horrified past with Royce. This is far more then Bella went through in high school. Sorry but it's the truth. And that Bella can so easily turn her back to Rose...
And everyone, really everyone constantly has to tell Bella that it's not her fault. Well, she wasn't there for her supposed best friend and it makes me dislike the story that Bella is constantly reasured that she is so nice and lovely when in reality Bella is selfish. She stayed away for ten years. For what? Some high school shit? She broke her fathers heart in staying away. Turned her back to her only and best friend and didn't care enough to hold the friendshp.
Bella is far from nice. And the nerve she has to become jealous because Rose shows up at CHarlie's with J's kid. This is Bella's own making. I can't believe that Bella said Rosalie is almost as nasty as Alice once.
I have to stop reading this story. It got me too worked up. Simply because Rosalie gets written as a bitch for nothing and Bella is the all time sweet girl, which she isn't at all.

It's just too frustrating to enjoy it by now.
twiclare chapter 13 . 7/26
I love Charlie!
twiclare chapter 11 . 7/26
I'm glad that Jake actually seems to have grown up to be a decent man!
twiclare chapter 6 . 7/26
Oh my, Jasper was a real jerk!
twiclare chapter 3 . 7/25
She's blessed with a lovely family!
Jadeeeee chapter 23 . 5/12
This story was really really good!
narsuess chapter 23 . 5/1
Awww this one is so sweet. I love it. You are really good writing about family. Thanks for sharing;)
sujari6 chapter 23 . 4/2
Lovely story.
smith041 chapter 23 . 1/23
Great job you really covered everything
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 23 . 10/8/2016
Good work!
el chapter 23 . 8/31/2016
Hoom...i loved this cause it was simple and a family fic. The one thing that bothers me alittle i alice. I wish she would get a little happily ever after too. But bey i guess not. Anyway good job.
2,115 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »