Reviews for Bella Cullen's Reminiscent Ten Year Reunion
Flora Mile chapter 23 . 9/11
Oh my, love this story and how they all got their happy ever after... in some way justice for Alice too.
rOcKeRfOoL chapter 23 . 7/21
A/N: And they all lived happily ever after (except Alice and her dirty snatch)… THE END!

The BEST ending EVER! I loved this
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 3/13
I’m glad that you surprised me and had Rose be the one that moved to Chicago. Although, it did take her a very long time and a pregnancy to do so. At least she didn’t make Emmett move to Seattle. That would’ve been bad for the whole Cullen family. Love that Bella and Edward got a little boy. Bennett is a cool name. Enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~ChristyWIX
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 3/13
Wait. All of that build up to the actual reunion night and you had Alice degrade Bella all over again? Why? That was Alice's legacy? Her shaming Bella in high school? I knew she was delusional but, that went too far all over again. And, Bella walks out without a word. There are so many ways Bella could’ve said something so tactful, that Alice would have never seen what hit her. It should’ve been Alice walking out of that room ashamed of herself. I’m so sonfused as to why you’d do that to Bella all over again.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 3/13
Clearly Jasper was thinking if he apologized to Bella they’d skip off into the sunset together. He discounted her marriage to Edward. Just because his own marriage is shit, doesn’t mean everyone else’s is as well. What a dick. I knew Alice trapped him. Seems that worked out splendidly for them both. He can blame Alice for not taking her birth control but, he is just as much to blame because he could have worn a condom. Alice fooled him once, even twice, I could get. Six times? No, he’s just an idiot plain and simple. I know I’m reading this eight hundred and twenty years after you’ve written it but, sorry for the loss of your grandmother.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 3/13
I love that Emmett loves his niece so much. It’s just so damn cute. Taking Miles with him too. Charlie telling Edward that all the girls are at their house too. Seven or eight kids under one roof is a lot. At least they’ve got Emmett, Charlie and I’m presumign Sue as well. Edward got himself drunk. He should be pretty miserable in the morning. Yikes.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 3/13
My head is spinning with Rosalie's explanation of Alice and Jasper. Although I got the gist of it with he’s divorcing her, and taking the girls with him. Paying her a stipend to make her go away. I somehow doubt that will work. Seems that Edward finally reached his maximum threshold for being in Forks. Even though they both said they need to visit more, I think it may be a while before they visit again. Certainly not ten years though.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 3/13
I’m happy that Edward seemed to have explained away Rose and Emmett sleeping naked together. A sleepover. Works at five years old. I think walking in on your parents is a right of passage. I think I was eleven or twelve. They never knew I was there, thankfully. Alice is just as delusional as I thought she was. And again, it has been ten years, Jasper has to get over this obsession. Good grief he’s annoying.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 3/13
Well, I’m glad Ward rn out for the tests. I love that they are both so excited to be parents again. I can see Emmett choosing Seattle over his family and that makes me sad. Not when they’ve only just met. His whole family is there in Illinois and Rosalie's is in Washington. She seems way too selfish to be the one that moves. I’d like to think she could change but, then she snips at Bella again and again, which makes me think she refuses to change. I do like that Edward doesn’t like Forks as much as Bella doesn't.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 3/13
Alice is so damned delusional to think that Bella, who had not been back to Forks in a freaking decade, has an interest in Jasper. And, WTF, with Jessica? Why neither Bella or Edward spoke up right then, made me shake my head. I’m guessing it’ll come to a head eventually. Jasper is the one that never letBella out of his heart and it’s clearly fucked up his marriage. Alice trapped him when she got pregnant with Keira and neither have been haooy since. What a mess.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 3/13
That destructive household of Alice and Jasper's has really ruined that little girl. She’s bitter and borderline mean. All those children need to be away from their parents before they end up the same. I don’t think Arose is the answer at all. She’s too bitter and mean herself so, guiding a child is not really a good idea. Jasper's obsession with Bella is ridiculous. I don’t like that he keeps trying to get to her. I really like that Bella barfed all over him. I’m sorry that her tummy was upset though. At least it’s not a stomach bug, as I think she’s pregnant. That flashback was brutal. Again, Charlie failed Bella. He wasn’t there at the game but, he is her father and should’ve gone to Alice's parents and held her accountable for her actions. Billy and Rose both saw what she did was on purpose. Ness was so adorable in this chapter. I am really hoping that if you take this the direction I think you’re going, that Keira's attitude doesn’t rub off on Ness. She’s innocent right now but, all those little jabs Keira is throwing out there are being heard by Ness. She’s a sponge right now and most likely looking up to Keira.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 3/13
I’m thinking the same thing Edward’s thinking. If she’s chugging orange juice and normally doesn’t like it . . . plus she’s eating beef when she normally doesn’t. Yes, that woman is pregnant. Would explain all the weeping she’s been doing too. She seems to cry at the drop of a hat. I somehow don’t think that’s normal for your Bella.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 3/13
Loved the Charlie and Bella time. Both the current and the past. I felt bad for Renee but, she chose to move that far away from Bella. She could’ve divorced Charlie and still been in Bella's life. Hell, even after she moved, she still could’ve moved back closer to be in Bella's life more. That’s all on her. It terrible that Bella and Rose had to witness that fight over Bella. Renee should’ve waited until the girls were not around to broach that subject with Charlie. She had to have know it would be an explosive one. WTF is Jasper's problem? I don’t effing care if he had any real feelings for her back then. He’s got a wife and too many effing children. He needs to be worrying about that, not anything he could possibly say to Bella. She’s found her soulmate and he is nothing but a bad memory. He needs to get over it already.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 3/13
I love that Bella and Charlie went out for a hike. That is great. Perhaps she will ask him why he hid so much from her. I didn’t even know Emmett was there at the house. That was surprising that he was all of a sudden there. Why didn’t Ness and Edward ask him along on the boat? Strange.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 3/13
Just because she got herself mixed up with Royce doesn’t excuse her behavior. I’ve heard far worse happen to women and they remained nice people. Rose seems to be a user of people. She used Bella all through growing up until Bella left. She used Royce for her surgeries and getting a leg up in life, until he turned on her, beating and assaulting her. She has an attitude that is not easily excused on top of it. Bella feeling bad that she wasn’t there, is understandable, as that’s who she is deep down. However, she needed to get away from the toxic people and get herself well mentally. To the place she is now. Didn’t Edward say he and Bella were going to try for another baby after he finishes his fellowship? Why didn’t he just say that to Ness? That he and mommy are waiting a wee bit more before they do. Theyshouldnt wait too much longer though, Ness is already five and you don’t want too many years between siblings. Alice and Jasper have made their bed. They can sure as fuck lay in it. Why the hell is Rosalie helping them financially? The parents have already given them a house and they’ve made no attempt to fix their shit. Again, toxic.
2,143 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »