Reviews for Spyro and Cynder: Love Never Ends
MaddHatter1x chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
It's good, but honestly, it needs work. Proper grammar, punctuation. And you should use bold lettering for your authors notes. I didn't know when the note ended or began. Space things out a bit and add some lines to separate the note from the chapter itself. And it's all a bit fast paced, the long chapters are short, the short chapters are super short. You put almost 4,000 words into 6 chapters, which isn't all bad, but at least a few hundred (like around 800) per chapter to make sure you covered everything about the basic topic that is being explained. And I feel like the all around story was kind of thrown at me. Barley 3 chapters in and already a plot twist, or an attempt at one.
same guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
oh my gosh u made me cry that was way too sad aww poor jonas well hes in a bette place now
guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
i love it u should keep it up thanks to u im writing my own fan fic about spyro and cynder
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Is this the last chapter in this story. I hope not, they are a little short but they are awesome. Please make more!

P.S. I'm not signed into my account right now. My acc. name is Infernis
Infernis chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
ok dude, this is good and all, but you should make them a little longer. I mean i have 7 chapters down each with around 5000 words. No offense of course. It's still good though, KEEP IT UP!
Story.Writer.2015 chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Very romantic chapter. I wish to read an update soon. What was with Spyro's face or his brother?
GamerGurl chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
awesome!
Jyezilla chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
Are u going to do a nother chapter I love them
Guest chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
or else what?
dusk the dragon chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
nice story im dusk i like to see how it ends
Guest chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Agreed 95 percent
vanessa chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
SO GOOD. I love Spyro and cynder. keep writing
jacob the spyro fan chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
hey ur fanfic cptrs are good from chapter 1 to chapter 6 good job but freakin hurry up with chapter 7 and 8 pls i hate waiting thats 5 fan fics im waiting for now ughh i like reading i like spyro i HATE waiting

p.s i couldnt help noticing that im ur 7th reviewer in this fanfic

Jacob s Bennett
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
Good job so far and space your sentences out you know like everytime you hit the end when your typing and you go down a line hit the enter button before you do so you can space it out so its not all jumbled up but its your story you can do what you want brother.
ChaosBringer7 chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
I'm sorry. But you should really space out the writing. I can't read it. And what you think are long chapters are actually pretty short. Good story either way.