Reviews for Steal My Heart
enohpoxaschick chapter 3 . 1/3
I know this hasn't been updated in forever, but I seriously love this couple. I don't know if you plan on finishing it, but it would be super amazing.
Southslash chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I know there is little chance of you picking up this story again but I really wish you would. Your writing is excellent. You convey emotions and thoughts of the characters extremely well. I also like the fact that you conveyed Token as not quite sure how he feels towards Klyde or even how he wants to proceed. This gives the story a sense of reality that most slash fics do not have. Getting together with someone or falling in love is not always as simple as these stories make it out to be. The first three chapters were excellent and I can only hope for more.
Sebastian chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
hope you write more soon I like this story alot.
Miss Cocca Bean chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Awesome story! My first read on Token and Clyde and I am loving it! "Damn, I thought that only happened in cartoons." So funny when Clyde's nose started bleeding! Gosh your stories are so freakin awesome...
mj chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
i love this couple so much plz keep writing
TamiLove chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
WHERE DID YOU GOOOOOOOO?
MasakiHikaru chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Poor Clyde,doesnt know whats gonna happen :/ well,the story's great.I would really like it if you continued 3
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
I demand more of this story! (if you have time)
AspiringToWrite chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
A really good story, rare I must quite say!

I hope that someday you will pick this up and keep updating!
absababs chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
I really like this story! Yay for Cloken, or Tyde, or whatever it is...! I like your portrayal of the characters and I'm excited to see where everything goes. Update please!
SomeoneCMary chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Update dammit!
Sunshine-aki chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
BUT THERE'S NO MOOORRREEE!

WHYYYY?

*flails*
Sunshine-aki chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Aawww! That's awesome. You could've ended right there, and it would've been ok.

I mean, I'm glad you didn't though. Yay for more. But I just mean, it was so perfect, you know?
Child of the corn chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
WHY.

Why do all the best authors actually have lives and updatings their stories is practically a myth? ; A ;

I love your work, darling3

Even if this story seems to be dead I WON'T LOSE HOPE.

T.T

Anyway, awesome three chapters~ I honestly feel like you're doing everything right with your stories. .
XMistressChaosx chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
I love what you have, this story is amazing. You have to update. Tyde is my new favorite thing; you've got the pairings down perfectly. I am awed at your genius.

Can't wait to read more~!

Till Next Time,