Reviews for My Undercover Life
CrazyCoffeeKat chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Haha! Oh my gosh, that was absolutely perfect, I really wish there was more of this! Fantastic job! :D
Mattasaurus14 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I want more of this. It's so damn awesome ;;
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Omd I absolutely loved it. This was brilliant. I actually would love to see more of these stories. Well done. :)
EliH2 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Lol. I know you said you intended this to be serious, but it was quite amusing. Not because anyone was out of character or anything, it was just so JD that it was funny. Especially since everything else was normal! Like, maybe it could happen on the show. Anyway, that was a greatly enjoyable fic and I hope you do decide to continue it. I'm going to put this on story alert in case you do. Great job!
x0Rose Hime0x chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
With the big dadd-eh! Hahaha, in my head that sounds hal-erious, I shall have to immediately invent a brain-recording device so all can laugh as much as me at this. Another well-written piece from you, nice to see some proffessional procastination in the ranks ;)
ShiverMeFunzies chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Huh. I have to say, I'm always skeptical about ppl doing JD in different genres, but honestly this is the best it's ever been done. It's so him. This is exactly the sort of agent I expect JD to be. Too good.
Neversaid-I-Madesense chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This is one of the most epic Scrubs AUs I have ever read. Also one of the most HILARIOUS. For the love of the Squirrel Army, PLEASE continue this! You kept everyone in character very well. I'm surprised I'm only just the first to review yet.

I've got to admit, when I first saw the summary I was a bit worried it was going to be a... well, ripoff of 'My Last Kill' but I was pleasantly surprised. Remind me not to assume things anymore, mmkay? Eheh...

Pleaseplease continue! I wish I could say more, but this is too awesome, I can't think straight. XP

Even if you choose to keep this as a oneshot, I'll still hang around for 'My Parallel World' of course. :)

Celeste