Reviews for Percy and his little sis the Champion of Olympus
Faith chapter 4 . 5/19
This story is AWSOME! When r u going to update it?
Viria chapter 4 . 5/19
K so what i was thinking is that Drew from the HoO series (mostly in The Lost Hero) could be the person that hates her guts, or Percy could which makes it harder for her to finish the quest, but then soon enough Selena starts talking to Percy and they become friends, and one day percy asks if they could do a report together, so they go too Percy's house, Selena forgets completely about Sally and when she sees her both Sally and Selena go in shock! So i hoped you liked my ideas! :) Have a great day!
Vanessa chapter 4 . 3/26
OMG I love this chapter and story I been thinking about and you are the only one I've read that done a story like this luv it:) keep going
Swagalicious Fangirl chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Maybe her enemy should be like... someone she met at Percy's school and who she came to like while on her quest. What if he/she was like, Selene's best friend in school or something, and who is also a demigod who is yet to be claimed at CHB. And perhaps he/she should, like, join Kronos in the process, and maybe just be a baddie who is Luke's right-hand-person. And maybe... gah. Just PM me if you're interested. Peace out!
FieryRedRose789 chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
Luke's right hand man, or ares so the jackson kids can have some fun
MJ.PJO chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
When can you update? It's such a nice story...
Dramionedreamer chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Love it! Please update, ive always wanted to read a story like this!xox
HoneyGrl chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
I hope you update soon please don't leave us hanging!
WinterStormArt chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Please please please update! With a cherry on top XD
WinterStormArt chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
XD
WinterStormArt chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
XD awesome!
LovetheBooks2000 chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Finish the story, PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Seriously this is the same idea someone else has already done! And theirs is better!
SilverWolf01 chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
This was an awsome begining to the story! Plz write more
lynn243 chapter 4 . 3/25/2013