Reviews for The Sharpest Lives
TwilightObsessor chapter 39 . 8/12
But...but, why!?
Snappher chapter 24 . 2/18
Img, Ive seen Rent in .nY several times and sobbed my way thru irpt...I still burst into random tears listening to the cd! So powerful...edward is afucking dick and he is going to destroy his whole family! They should vote his sorry ass off the island!
Snappher chapter 18 . 2/18
I always thought it weird that while Edward was stuck at 17, he didn't grow up kinda..I'd think that having almost 100 years of ,iving and watching people and situations, he would have gotten some life experience and matured emotionally. All that sex he heard and he was still so uptight he never jerked off? Still thought only of himself? Was a creepy stalker with no boundaries? Geesh!

I love your scrappy bella! :)
Snappher chapter 13 . 2/18
Holy shit she humped esme! And flashed edward her cooter, im snorting!
Snappher chapter 11 . 2/18
Bella telling Edward to fuck off was awesome! And hes gonba shit himself when he sees she is a stripper and a ho! Haha, the guilt will kill him!
He would ha e smelled her at the house anyway, so it doesnt matter that ge walked in. The jig was up!
Snappher chapter 10 . 2/18
Holy crap, getting bailed out by your dad who knows you were gining a blow job? Id die and leave town! That is brutal!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 43 . 9/11/2014
Same question here I don't find the story from bnjwl.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 46 . 9/10/2014
Hi as I really love your stories I was eager to read the one you recommended. But I can't seem to find the one from startthefansy. All came tumbling down. Could you help me please?
megan.summers13 chapter 37 . 7/21/2014
I can't help but say this story keeps doing the same concepts over and over again. Bella said good bye so many times, she keeps doing the drugs over again after she said she would stop. Edward said he gave up so many times. Its like it starts over but different lines. Yes it is a good story and I cant wait to finish it but I with there was a huge twist and they would actually follow through what they keep saying. Love the story though!
divyvicki chapter 48 . 4/30/2014
Great story. Loved it.
divyvicki chapter 47 . 4/27/2014
Great description of the honeymoon and her change.
divyvicki chapter 45 . 4/20/2014
Great chapter. Glad she doesn't want to wait to be married.
divyvicki chapter 44 . 4/18/2014
Great chapter. Long time coming. Loved it.
divyvicki chapter 43 . 4/15/2014
So glad they r moving forward.
divyvicki chapter 42 . 4/13/2014
Great chapter. Thanks for the Facebook invite. I'll head right over.
1,569 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »