Reviews for Strategy
contrarymotion chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
despite having read this multiple times, I have just realised that this is the first time I've reviewed it!

I love this fic - G&S and PoP have a place in my heart as the first that my high school had ever produced! And pairing that with Jack becoming a Major General and Sam's liking all things "quadratical" and such, it made for a delightful, fluffy read.
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Fluttery perfection...well executed battle plan, ma'am! I'm blushing and grinning all at once.
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Ahhhh where would we be without our fluff?

And, of course, you do it SO well!

I can't get enough of silly, fun little one-shots like these, and I can't get enough of your writing, and when the two come together, I get all mooshy and fuzz-balls inside and just wanna HUG someone.

Also, Jack singing that song has always been one of my hidden desires, and this was the perfect scenario.

Well done, as always.

The only other thing I can say is, keep writing, and I will eep reading. It brings a smile to my day :D

Ellie
Selective scifi junkie chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Fantastic.

I found Anna (an occasional reviewer of yours) reading this, and read the title aloud before I read anything else. For some strange reason, I decided to read it strra-te-gey, in immitation of the Modern Major General. Imagine my surprise when I realised what it was about!

I just couldn't stop laughing with this. It's so funny! I'll say a better fluffy fan-fic-er has never sat a gee!

I'll say a better fluffy fan-fic-er has never sat a gee,

I'll say

And so forth.

I love that song, and feel a dim admiration for the girl Jack was dating who was playing Maybel, if she could get the top Cs.

Thanks again for a good laugh.
Mandarax chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Hehehe great one, as usual! Loved it!
RhizOneill chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
great one! really enjoy reading this! :)
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Awesome as usual. Love your married Sam and Jack here; also LOVE G&S!
polrobin chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Oh...niiiiiiiiiiiice [insert Jack voice here].

Seriously.

You know, between the two of us, I feel like it's "game on," you know? Of those on the Ship list, since Jenn and Rachel and the others have moved on, you and I write the most. And (I think, so forgive the presumption) we have such similar styles and both of us really "get" the character voices. Really, not everyone could pull off Jack knowing the lines to PoP.

So...what I was saying is that I feel almost as if you do a fic, then I must. LOL. So, for me, it's "game on" in a fun, challenging way. Not, of course, that I could ever match your delightful Gilda stories.

Happy Friday,

Pol
Ayesha Jen chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Well it came through finally and was wirth the wait. Light and fluffy, :)
Hockey17 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Hah - great story x
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
That was lovely - sweet but also funny. I especially liked the bit about the clock being upside down, but don't ask me to explain why!
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Absolutely fabulous!
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
La-te-da! La-te-da! A fun story!
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Definitely loved it :)
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Cute story. Always love romance between these two and you write it so well.