Reviews for Bad Dog
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 7/4
I'm surprised that the others aren't completely confused and concerned about Jensen's imaginary dog. Actually, I'm not surprised; this is probably some of his saner things.
starfire25 chapter 1 . 5/19
aww... poor jensen. so, he was hallucinating the whole time. i love the losers.
kelly.roisin chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Brilliant! Loved it! Best written story I've read on here :)
Lolapola chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I loved this! Genuinely one of the cleverest fics I've read in a while - a really clever way of telling both sides of the story and getting everyone's pov in. Normally it's all one side and I'm always like "Great fic, but I want to see the other person's emotions and thoughts!" But YAY you did that :D Also so many Losers fics are just Jensen and Cougar, was really nice for once to see Clay and Jensen interact :) Thank you for writing!
BlueRose03 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Lol, LOVED THIS! :D
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Loved the fic!
MegalegU chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Wow! This was a different approach but really good! Haha, every time I read one of your stories (which seems to happen often, as you write for fandoms I adore!) I always go, "here we go" 'cause they are always very good. It's like there's a select list of fanfiction "celebrities", those who are very good at what they do and you are on that list, my friend. Sorry, I don't mean to gush but I mean it! :)
superkim111 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I love how he still used that name for the dog even after it tried to crush him. It's like calling a ticked off Doberman Fluffy.
Lilynette chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I loved it, thanks so much for sharing! There can never be too many Jensen whump fics, and this one was awesome.

This is going on the favs!
RicaPicaa chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Aaaawh... poor Jensen, bad dog don't sit on Jensen! Good story I really liked it, especially becouse Jensen survived(yeey3)
TeyrianTimelord chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
WoahWoahWoahWoah, mental! That's totally and realistically creepy! Well done again!
kyoiku kanji chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Very sureal, and very well done. It seemed so nice and peaceful... I could see in my head after the transition from Jensen's reality to the team scrambling to get to him.

I could see it in my head as if it were filmed... very Michael Mann in my head... smokey... sound muffled, kind of a chopper in the distance sound as they puleed things off of him...

It was interesting after that how the realities would slip between the two... and you kind of wonder what Jensen actually saw.

Very well done!
lena chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I can't believe this only has 6 reviews! I f-in' loved this story! And now I'm going to go read your other 'Losers' fanfic. Hope you write more, this fandom is lacking in good fanfics 3:)
Aislinn Graves chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
:) I really gotta find this movie. :) Great story as always.

Hugs

Ais
samson28 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Very much enjoyed! Jenson is my new fave character to get bashed, lucky Ezra can have a break for a while. :)

Great stuff.