Reviews for A day in the life of YGO Abridged
as a follower of kuriboh and tfs may I just say this was perfect. 5 star.
EagleTsubasa chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I just thought that I should let you know that stories like this are not allowed on the website. You should turn it into a story format and not a script format otherwise someone is going to report it and it will be deleted. Worst case scenario, you could get banned. Basically, you have to write it like it's in a real book.
smorgasbord chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
You write Marik perfectly!
In the future I shall always refer to socks as foot-gloves!
randomgirl40 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This is funny. Reminds me of the time american TV didn't make fun of british peoples... Forget that, it always has.
Deka-Chan560 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Deka:*dyed laughing ages ago*

Nina:NOOOOOO!AKHUUUUUU! DON'T DIEEEEE!

Sakura:*facepalm* *recessitating her hikari*

Deka:*deep breathing* This was awesome! I really loved it!

Sakura:The part where Yami's like "You're on your own, bitch!"... I nearly died...

Nina:When Florence was all like "Not a kitty...", I totally felt his pain. Us fluffies have it bad...

Deka: I think my favorite part was at the beginning when everyone was getting ready, especially Makko Tsunami. All in all it was an amusing fic and I like that you stayed true to their abridged personalities. Great job!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I freaking love Abridged. Nice job making this!
Mrs. Ishtar III chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
You got something going there kid. You really do. XD Flattered that I inspire such fics. Hopefully, one day we'll get noticed by the great himself.
Lang Noi chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
The Layman -

On the technical side of things, you don't used ';' to denote when someone's speaking in a script format story. And I think script fics are technically against site rules. And some of the spelling you're using is phonetic-in terms of the pet name, it's spelled "toots" in one of Mai's lines. Also, Alberquerque.

Besides that, I don't always like the Abridged Series, and I think this is a bit overstuffed with its content. The idea is solid, but it's an overdose.

Other than that, it's pretty good. I like the idea of "a day in the life" of the YGO Abridged Series cast, I just don't think this is quite polished enough yet.

Lang
darkshadows97 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
personally i think this is one of the best Yu-Gi-Oh fanfics out there bonus points for it being a Yu-Gi-Oh abridged parody.
Shadowgirl187 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
That was so funny! I laughed pretty hard. Great job! :D
Puffy1505 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Yay for funny!
sunokofairytale chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
LOL. This was...super special awesome! xDDD Great job. Hope you make more, this was just hilarious, adding some originality onto the used-out ygotas jokes...most ygotas-fanfics just copy the jokes randomly. Keep up the good work !
YankeeSamson chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Hahahaha, this made me laugh.

Good job!
YamiHeart chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
If I were LK, I'd be pretty gosh dran proud. Of course I'm not, but if I was...nevermind. I found this quite hilarious, especially the parts were Yami shot Yugi 25 times and Yugi still had enough strength to go back to his house (XD) and Mokuba's eyes were scorched.