Reviews for Tangled: Princess Business
PrayerGirl chapter 20 . 9/21/2012
This was sweet!
Scarlet chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
I absolutly LOVE this story. It gave me inspiration for one of my stories. It's also about Rapunzel meeting her relatives. Don't worry I'm going to give you credit. Thanks for writing. Please write more Tangled Fanfic. BTW I disliked only one thing and that was that Eugene called her Punzie.
DaughterofAthena87 chapter 20 . 9/26/2011
This was wonderful. :) I stayed up and read the whole thing beginning to end and it was totally worth it! Characterization was perfect, your writing flowed, your OCs were very believable... I could go on and on! XD

I loved that your OCs had reasons for acting the way they did, especially Cecelia. Her backstory was awesome, as was the way you explained it. :) I also loved Diana. She was a great character and I'm glad she got a happy ending with Ben! Oh, and Dakota and Max were soooo sweet. :)

I adored the fact that everyone danced down the aisle for the wedding. That was priceless and definitely something Rapunzel would want for her wedding. Eugene's proposal was adorable, too. :)

I could probably go on and on about all the things I loved about this (practically everything) but I won't XD Fantastic job! You definitely deserve a lot of praise for this! :) I'm definitely adding this to my favorites. :D
C.T.R.B chapter 20 . 8/26/2011
oooohhhh that was such a story...i lllloooovvvveeeedddd it.

ooohhh how i wish it was a movie.
CelticThunderRollerBeth chapter 17 . 8/26/2011
That was an adorable proposal,but somehow I knew Eugene would misplace the ring.

Love the suspence leading up to the ''BIG ?''.The part with the maids ''knowing everything''reminded me immedietely of Princess Diaries 2.

Great chapter.I'm lovin it soooo much.I can't get enough of Tangled.

It's almost as addictive as Damian McGinty,his adorable Irish accent...and his dancing eyebrows.

Well enough said about Damo..phew!

Thank you so much for writing such a cute ff.

C.

p. you for keeping the ''Eugene's Bedroom ''scenes clean.

It is such a relief to find a decent ff for Tangled.

Keep up the good work.
RomanianPrincess chapter 20 . 8/24/2011
Yay! You finished! That's more than I couldd ever say. I don't write chapter stories because I completely lack follow through. So seriously. I think we should throw you a party.
The-Shepherd's-Daughter chapter 20 . 8/24/2011
*sigh* Nothing compares to a happy ending...

First and foremost, I want to apologize for not being exactly the faithful reviewer. However, I did want to give you one final review for the whole story.

What makes this such an awesome fic is that it's unique. Sometimes, when you get a very popular movie, certain themes seem to pop up, making each fic seem more and more similar to another. This, however, is totally different. I never thought of Punzie having relatives(heck, all think about is her and Eugene! lol), and you brought it out in the best way.

Though your fic didn't have heart-stopping dramatics(action) it made up for that gap with other things, like humor, ((FLUFF)), and emotions(which is, to me, more important than action ever will be). Your action was more subtle, which can often be scarier, and was really good for this kind of story. This last chapter was, for me, bittersweet because I knew a great story would be coming to an end. However, I LOVED your take on the wedding, which I would wholeheartedly agree that it was something Rapunzel would do. I could totally imagine Eugene's reaction, which made me laugh a little too hard. ;)

So, again, this was so great. Everyone was REALLY in character, especially Rapunzel. Eugene sounded like his goofy, witty self which never fails to leave me smiling. You portrayed each character wonderfully, and kept their personalities right on target. THAT is often the hardest thing to accomplish... I loved this in Punzie's point-of-view, it made it so much more enjoyable. _

Reading your A/N at the end, I know how you feel. I've written several short stories and am currently on a large chapter story(for Tangled, of course), and it is rather discouraging to not see the feedback you expected. There is nothing more degrading than only seeing a piddly amount of reviews on a chapter or shorty. However, I hope this encourages you when I say that your story is wonderful, and I am judging that from a writers standpoint, not a consumer standpoint. Often times, people are lazy(like me, forgive me!) sometimes, and will read but not review. Sometimes, it's better to look at your stats for a story than judge by reviews. Yet when it all comes down to it, I really believe that if your happy with the way this one came out, then that's all that really matters. If you, as a writer, enjoy the story, and truly are satisfied with your work, then consider that a hint of the awesomeness of this story.

I truly loved every word, and it left me gulping and worrying, to "aaaaaaaw"ing like crazy. Such a cute story! Trust me, I don't care if you have two reviews, it's still a great story.

Thanks again for writing a funny, sweet, and wholesome fic. There are few like yours, and every one is a blessing.

Great job(again)!

-kittehkitty2
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 20 . 8/23/2011
Well, it's been a great ride! Hope to see more from you later.
James Birdsong chapter 20 . 8/23/2011
Hoorah
Romance and Musicals chapter 20 . 8/22/2011
This was really cute. I loved it. Especially the wedding entrance. I saw that video too! But, first I thought of a scene from Glee (I don't know if you watch it)which was most likely based off that video. This was a really cute story and I'm going to miss it.
Analeigh Maxine chapter 19 . 7/30/2011
Awesome fanfic! Most Eugene/Punzie wedding fics are drabbles that are .1% actual romance and meaning and 99.9% B.O.R.I.N.G. As a bonus, Max is included! I've always wondered what romance would be like for our favorite apple-addict, but, sadly, know about as much about horses as the kid across the street who draws animal stick figures with circles for hooves. :c Anywho, haven't seen a better fanfic. And please, PLEASE have Ben propose to Diana! X-Tremely cute couple! Love is in the air with Princess Business, and this time, it's more than ten words total. Overall great fanfic, 4.9 out of 5 stars. (What? It's not done!) Once I get a applause machine, guess who gets the spotlight first? Here's a hint: LOOK AT THE TITLE. As Eugene/Flynn once said, and I quote, “Yay!”
Romance and Musicals chapter 19 . 7/29/2011
A very cute chapter. I like how Rapunzel is getting along with ALL of her cousins now.
OnFireGeek chapter 18 . 7/14/2011
awww. they're all so cute together.
emmi7thp chapter 18 . 7/11/2011
Awww. I think this is the best chapter yet. Not that the other ones aren't amazing just something about this one is really sweet. I hope they get the wedding planned! The beach should be nice. I see a lot of ways to go from here, hmmm. I wonder which way it will go. I will just have to wait and see!
Romance and Musicals chapter 18 . 7/9/2011
This was a cute chapter. Ha ha, I love Diana being the HBIC. She's hilarious! I liked the Rapunzel/Eugene interactions as well. It's really cool how Rapunzel is training Dakota.