Reviews for Harry Potter & the Hellmouth
LCF chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
First off, great stuff! Easily one of the best Harry Potter/Buffy the Vampire Slayer crossovers I've read in a LONG time! (Which is saying something as I am both a die hard H/Hr AND a terminal Spuffy shipper, so..?) Also, loved the back story of Amara (A splendid use of Hannibal Kings' diatribe about Dracula from Blade Trinity!)

I have only recently discovered your works, and I have to say, I'm impressed. (Also liking your Harry Potter/Percy Jackson work as well!)

Hope to see MANY updates & soon!

Oh! And if you'd be so kind..? have Hermione hook up w/ANYONE other than the Gelled Ninny (aka Angel the cowardly vamp!) Much obliged!

LCF
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
great hope theres more
Cpn.J.Harkness chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Lol. Sexual tension much! Update! Or I will send harmony after you! (cruel I know! *shudder*)
Dezzal chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Good story so far, would like to see it continued
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Perfect hiding spot for the elder wand much?

You had some facts wrong but I don't remember it so I can't really point it.

Overall it was good. I'm pretty sure decapitation would kill a vampire wearing the gem, I think it was implied but not tested, not that it matters. Could be wrong too since I've not watched Buffy in ages.

I was worried Hermione would be in it, but luckily she wasn't. I don't like that she left Ron, since they belong together, not necessarily with each other, but if one isn't on Harry's side, the other shouldn't be either.

Buffy is a nice girl, but I do hope they part with each other if Illyria is raised so Harry can end up with her. Then again, I'm biased since she's my favorite wishverse girl. (esp when she's evil)

Overall it's fine. Good story.
The Cerberus chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Great story hope u get back to updating it
hpfic chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
1 of the best harry buffy crossovers realy hope u get back to updating it
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
very nice please continue
Donar chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
ah nice argument at the end of the chapter, always wanted to know who would win, seems it were both of them

Hope you will continue the story sometime.

Greets
Donar
Artemis Munroe chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Interesting!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Great fic, love the dialogue, I'd love to see this updated.
Dan chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
Okay, I'm finished now with all that you've written so far. This last scene of chapter three was hilarious, Buffy and Harry's aggressive flirting ending in the culmination of their steamy lip-lock made me laugh out loud. I truly wish that you'd consider updating it once again, because there are so few good Harry Potter crossovers with the Buffy series and most of them remain inactive or forever abandoned.
Dan chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Just a short quick note for this chapter: the plural of "life" is "lives" and not "life's". I'll probably have more to say once I'm done with the story.
headlesshuman chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
love this story its one of the more believable buffy and hp crossovers I've read. I seriously hope you come back to writing it some time soon.
RHatch89 chapter 3 . 12/3/2011