Reviews for Where the Wild Things Are
GleekShip chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Amazing job. I really feel bad for Santana, but it's kind of unique about how Santana plays it off to Brittany.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Good, good. I like this a lot. It's very well written and you mixed the dark themes with Brittany's personality amazingly.
endlessdreamer13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Good story.

I really hope you do a follow up.
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
this is really really good
hammy19 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I really thought this story was good. I feel like you should continue it though it seems like something a lot of people would follow. Your an amazing author and I love all the fics you have written. COntinue to do a wonderful job.
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Awesome job ! XP

You should continue this.
Sadako Mcfly chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Where the Wild Things Are is, definitely, where Santana is. And The Hungry Caterpillar? Reminds me of a Santana that has nothing to do with this Story.

.-."

Oh, well. _ I guess I didn't get the story. Sorry. T BUT, I loved reading it.
kempokarate12 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
MIND TWIN!

THIS IS YOURS? I read this story and absolutely loved it! But I never reviewed, and now I see it's yours!

Does this have anything to do with "Put On A Happy Face" and the incident that gave Santana her scars?

I absolutely love the idea of Santana being like Max and trying to escape the monsters. Especially because I don't think you're too far off in your idea of Santana's parents. I totally feel like they neglect her or something, which would add to the reasons why she's such a bitch. Oh man! I lvoe this!
Belle Mort 13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
*distressed*

I read this and started swearing at nothing in paticular

you are a fantastic writer and you managed to capture the exact right tone to convey the horror
angstkitten chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
goddamnit. god damn it.

ouch. brittany was perfect, but all i can really do right now is process the pain of santana getting hurt. shit. just...ouch.~
They call me mellow yellow chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Sad... very sad... I cried...
Stephbubbles chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I love Kurttany fics, but this one is so sad. It adds another layer to Santana's character though, and explains some of why shee is the way she is.

I would to see a sequel where Santana gets suspicious of why Kurt is always inviting her and the other Glee girls for sleepovers, but always pesters her into showing up, just that little bit more than everyone else.
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This nearly broke my heart. I don't like Santana, but this made me feel for her. I mean, I can only imagine that she's getting abused in some way, shape, or form. I think that Kurt should still have tried to help her, whether it just be him being a friend for her, or telling like the cops or something. Haha. That's a bit extreme. But, I hope you get what I mean.. even though I am just rambling on and on. I'm sorry.

Caitlin(:

PS. I don't think I'll ever look at my favorite children's book the same way again.
anon chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This is chilling. Loved the Pagemaster ref! Last line broke my heart a bit. Great story.
Alexander Senri chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
how in the seven hell i never see your

stories?i dont know how you do it, but i'm officially your gonnq wait for your next chapter