Reviews for The Closest Thing
Imgoingtothehell chapter 1 . 3/7
Hermoso! Muchas Gracias! :D
Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
What a beautiful fic. I love thevway you wrote rachel. You really seem to understand her
tumma chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
I favorited your story. I wasn't going to, really. It's very rare for me to favourite a story; it has to be brilliant (I only favourited one over the years). But I thought about it and this one definitely deserves it, even if it just means one more number for you. Seriously, what a good fanfic. I'm about to dive into Holidaze, just because you're the writer haha. Hopefully I'll enjoy it just as much as I did with this one. It's so nice to enjoy a fanfic and not end up feeling like a crying mess. Greetings :).
PS: I also respect you incredibly 'cause it seems like you actually finish every story you write. Fucking-kudos on that. The kind of writer every reader wants.
iloveher4ever chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
2015 and I'm crying over this. Oh my God that was a rollercoaster of emotions! I loved this gem. Thank you for writing it #FaberryForever!
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Haha, I enjoyed reading this. Some bits made me laughed, like when Rachel was hiding out in the back of Quinn's car and some bits made me cringe, like Rachel being overly dramatic about how the journal with its wonderful lyrics turned her life upside down bc she's falling in love with the writer whom she has yet to identify, lol. Oh, Rachel.

So relieved when the truth was finally out in the open and Faberry finally got together bc they're so cute! I don't know how much longer I could take Rachel's dramatic ways to find her love when she was right in front of her the whole time, haha.
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
What a great story and really loved reading it. I think the pov's could have been separated better, in some cases they almost flowed together so took a second to notice. I'm defiantly curious about how you came up with Kurt being involved when he was at Dalton. Might have been an idea to break it into chapters are well to give it a more timeline feel with maybe a few other additions added in.
u r awesome chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This was absolutely beautiful! I really really enjoyed reading it. Quinn and Rachel are magnificent as were all the other characters! This is definitely one of the best Faberry stories I've ever read. Thank you for writing and sharing this lovely, lengthy oneshot! :)

u r awesome
xo-j-e-i-j-a-h-xo chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Great read. :)
guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Quite long one chapter & story.. But really good.
Tweyelite chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
So great! Ugh death by romance!
Yoitstheshiznit chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Awesome :)
E.Elliot chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Omg!*-* I love it! it was so beautiful and perfect!ç.ç
ThroughTheL00kingGlass chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Absolutely beautiful!
I started reading early in the morning before I went to work, then read every chance I got when there were no customers and now I finished it after lunch, so it took me basically half the day but I couldn't stop reading because it was sooooooo sooooooooo beautiful 3
Did I notice an Imagine You & Me reference in there? ;)
I would absolutely love a oneshot about Quinn telling Kurt and Blaine about her feelings for Rachel *hinthint* ;D
Free2LoveFree chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Aww... that was... just beautiful. And sweet. And awwwwwww... I loved it. Great story!