Reviews for The Closest Thing
NA chapter 1 . 5/29
This is a touching, beautiful story about love and it's written quite well.
DiannaPerfectAgron chapter 1 . 3/15
literally the best thing i've ever read
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 1 . 1/29
I can't believe I read this all in one take, but I did. It's almost 1 in the morning, so this is going to be short because I am very tired.

First, I want to say I love your take on things. Rachel finding the diary, falling in love with the words and writing. I also love that it was initially the diary that led Quinn to hanging out with her, but it eventually became more than that. Their trip from friends to best friends to girlfriends was fun to read! Second, I like that Santana didn't automatically became super nice to Rachel in places other than Quinn's house. The little bits with Britt and San hanging out with Q and Rach were fun too. :)

I really did like that you had them have a couple of fights. First with Quinn ignoring Rachel and then with Rachel being made at Quinn when she kinda sorta told Santana about Rachel and the diary. I also like them coming into each other lives; Quinn at Rachel's grandfather's birthday or helping with dinner, and Rachel at Quinn's house, meeting her sister and family. I always imagined that if they were to ever to get super close, Rachel probably would be the one to take Quinn down when she's in a bad mood, and the same with when Rachel goes kinda crazy in Glee Club.

Okay, so obviously this isn't going to be as short as I thought it would be. But all in all, this was such a great story! as 42,000 words! It is literally the LONGEST one-shot of ANY kind that I have ever read, and if I ever get the time and chance to, I'd probably sit down and re-read it once or twice again. Great job! I hope you do, or have done, more and I can't wait to check out more of your stories! All right, now goodnight. :)
Imgoingtothehell chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Hermoso! Muchas Gracias! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
What a beautiful fic. I love thevway you wrote rachel. You really seem to understand her
tumma chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
I favorited your story. I wasn't going to, really. It's very rare for me to favourite a story; it has to be brilliant (I only favourited one over the years). But I thought about it and this one definitely deserves it, even if it just means one more number for you. Seriously, what a good fanfic. I'm about to dive into Holidaze, just because you're the writer haha. Hopefully I'll enjoy it just as much as I did with this one. It's so nice to enjoy a fanfic and not end up feeling like a crying mess. Greetings :).
PS: I also respect you incredibly 'cause it seems like you actually finish every story you write. Fucking-kudos on that. The kind of writer every reader wants.
iloveher4ever chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
2015 and I'm crying over this. Oh my God that was a rollercoaster of emotions! I loved this gem. Thank you for writing it #FaberryForever!
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Haha, I enjoyed reading this. Some bits made me laughed, like when Rachel was hiding out in the back of Quinn's car and some bits made me cringe, like Rachel being overly dramatic about how the journal with its wonderful lyrics turned her life upside down bc she's falling in love with the writer whom she has yet to identify, lol. Oh, Rachel.

So relieved when the truth was finally out in the open and Faberry finally got together bc they're so cute! I don't know how much longer I could take Rachel's dramatic ways to find her love when she was right in front of her the whole time, haha.
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
What a great story and really loved reading it. I think the pov's could have been separated better, in some cases they almost flowed together so took a second to notice. I'm defiantly curious about how you came up with Kurt being involved when he was at Dalton. Might have been an idea to break it into chapters are well to give it a more timeline feel with maybe a few other additions added in.
u r awesome chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This was absolutely beautiful! I really really enjoyed reading it. Quinn and Rachel are magnificent as were all the other characters! This is definitely one of the best Faberry stories I've ever read. Thank you for writing and sharing this lovely, lengthy oneshot! :)

u r awesome
soybean16 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Great read. :)
guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Quite long one chapter & story.. But really good.
Tweyelite chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
So great! Ugh death by romance!
Yoitstheshiznit chapter 1 . 8/4/2014