Reviews for Orlando
starxphiler54 chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Dang! You did it again. Shoot, I want more. You can't just leave me hanging here wondering what would've happened next. Argh! Please? More?
Truemyth chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
I really love the idea of the two of them finally getting a vacation after all the stuff they go through. I found myself hoping it ended better than Mulder's "nice trip to the woods." ;) Glad I was right, and nice to see Maggie was in on it. I really liked all the details of Disney World you worked into the piece.

I was a bit confused about the state of Mulder and Scully's relationship throughout. I knew Mulder was probably going to propose (unless the ring was some kind of crazy trinket like the Apollo keychain), but that seemed odd if he was assuring her about the twin bed. It might have helped me understand the emotions if I knew they'd been sleeping together before this. Were you trying to play with the supense of it?

I enjoyed the suspense of the "mystery woman," though I suspected she had something to do with Mulder's proposal and was getting messages from him, I didn't figure out photography and I certainly didn't think of Mrs. Scully (though why would the crowd think a big camera was strange during the fireworks show?)

Over all, a very sweet story.
nicksgirl24 chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
Awwww yay! So sweet and wonderful! Thanks for posting I love it! Please make a sequel!
redandbluetastepurple chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
Cliffhanger much! Really good though, can't wait for more!
nicksgirl24 chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
Curse cliffhangers! Very suspenseful can't wait for chapter 5! Thanks!
ya-fic chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Both cute and mysterious. Kinda like Mulder :) Looking forward to more. I can't decide if Mulder's going to propose or get shot.
nicksgirl24 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Omg who is this strange woman? And wut is she doing? I hope she's not going to kill them! Lol can't wait for the next chapter!
nicksgirl24 chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
Ahhh! Please continue! Pretty please? Thanks! Love it!
Farhat Sana chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Its real suspense i must say. please update soon good going so far...i really like the description of scully being surprised..good going ..
mariaw chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
I'm loving it! I can't wait to see them or rides and stuff like that:)
Vega's Ring chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Interesting... Keep on going!