Reviews for Harry's Angel
IrynaLaufeyson chapter 37 . 6/4
Love-of-all-Anime chapter 37 . 4/2
natsuki23 chapter 37 . 8/11/2013
Everything is going great! I love it, but it seems that something else bad is going to happen. Are you going to do that or are you going to end the series soon? I just want to know, this story is great. It so sweet and cute, please update soon! I look forward to the next chapter!
Written-Anonymously chapter 37 . 11/5/2012
so just took the time to reread the whole story. I got to say it was one of the best reads I have read in a while. I am so looking forward for when you update. Please make it soon.
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 37 . 5/12/2011
Aww, poor James. I hope you update soon~! Me: Lol what if she hooks you up with a dude? James: Lily wouldn't do that...Would she? Me: Well I found this (Lily's yaoi dreams diary) James: Oo; ... I'm in trouble~! Me: LOl please update soon~!
wildparadise chapter 36 . 5/3/2011
its really cute!you should move the rating down though because its light fluff between harry and draco :) good luck on your next chapter! UPDATE SOON! Also your chapters are slightly rushed..I think you should cherish the moments more and pull them out a little longer. but it is awesome anyway. There also are some typo's.

P.S wanna check out some of my stories and review them? ;) if your interested.
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 36 . 5/3/2011
Me: Woah you sure are moving quick, what's next? Taking Dray's 'ears'? Harry: -.- Ears? Me: Heh, it means s**! Harry: Oh yea, not yet. Lucius: What do you mean not YEAT? Harry: Oh sh**! 'runs off with Lucius chasing after him with a chainsaw' Lucius: Get back here! Draco: Daddy! Don't hurt him! 'runs after Lucius' Me: lol I so love chaos! 'gets out camera and starts filming' I'm gonna be so rich for this. Harry: TT~TT Why does everyone always wanna hurt me? Please update soon!
WrathBard chapter 35 . 4/29/2011
A Tickle match? lol that was great!
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 35 . 4/29/2011
Awww look they accept you pretty-boy~! Harry: TT~TT Why are you here? Don't you ever get tired of this? Me: Ummmmm... No, no I don't. Infact I enjoy it soooo much. Harry: ...Whatever. Me: You know my character's brother said he thinks Draco is pretty sexy, and so do my other male characters. Harry: 'glares' They can't have him! He's mine! Me: Oo ok man, chill I was just kidding! Harry: 'glares more while walking slowly towards me' Me: Oh sh**! Please update soon and I was wondering if you'd ever wanna work on a story with me? Anyways, bye! 'runs away from Harry' Harry: Hey! 'pulls out chainsaw' Me: OO; Where the hell did you get that?
WrathBard chapter 34 . 4/24/2011
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 34 . 4/23/2011
Kawaii~! Remus: Uh Kitty, Harry told Sirius and I that you filmed us. Me: oO Uh, sh*t~! 'whispers' Pretty-boy is so getting it later on. Um I have no idea what you're talking about~! Sirius: Really? Me: -; uh, 'breaks' okay~! Yes I did~! Remus: Where is it now? 'glares' Me: It'sontheinternet~!(translation: It's on the internet) 'runs off before either can react' Remus: Get back here~! Accept your punishment~! Me: Never~! Sirius: O.O . . . Um please update soon and end this craziness, it hurts my poor brain. 'gives ultimate puppy eyes' YOu can't resist the power of the eyes~! Happy early Easter~! XD
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 33 . 4/13/2011
Harry: . . . Where's Kitty? Momo: O.o I thought you all were still locked in the closet. Draco: She decided we suffered enough so she let us out. Momo: Oooh~! Harry: Do you know where she is? Momo: Um, no I don't although now that you mention it I don't see Remus and Sirius anywhere either. Somewhere else: Ohh wow, 'get's nosebleed while pressed up against the door. Other side of door: 'Moan' Si-Sirius~! 'groan' Remus! Kitty: So. Hot. 'turns to you with nose still bleeding' *whisper* PLease update soon~!
princesstinkerbell45 chapter 32 . 4/13/2011
is that suppose to be like a old lover or friend or something
WhoNeedsPantsAnyway chapter 32 . 4/8/2011
Is that a relationship between Remus and Sirius I sense? I sure hope so because they are so cute together. Wonderful story! Keep up the amazing work!
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 32 . 4/8/2011
Omg~! Remy's in the fic now~! I din't feel like agruing with any of the characters right now so- Momo: LIES~! She locked them in a closet! Me: Shhhh~! What the hell are you doing here anyway? Momo: You need to start working on your own stories remeber? Me:'pouts' I don't wanna~! Momo: Too bad 'grabs me and drags me out of the room' Closet: 'someone shots out' Please update soon and maybe she'll let us out! Other person: EEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP~! H-Harry do-mmhm don't touch me there~! Harry: Hehe sorry I couldn't help myself. Me: 'in another room' TT~TT I'm missing all the good stuff 'sniff' 'cries more'