Reviews for Harry's Angel
natsuki23 chapter 37 . 8/11/2013
Everything is going great! I love it, but it seems that something else bad is going to happen. Are you going to do that or are you going to end the series soon? I just want to know, this story is great. It so sweet and cute, please update soon! I look forward to the next chapter!
Written-Anonymously chapter 37 . 11/5/2012
so just took the time to reread the whole story. I got to say it was one of the best reads I have read in a while. I am so looking forward for when you update. Please make it soon.
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 37 . 5/12/2011
Aww, poor James. I hope you update soon! Me: Lol what if she hooks you up with a dude? James: Lily wouldn't do that...Would she? Me: Well I found this (Lily's yaoi dreams diary) James: Oo; ... I'm in trouble! Me: LOl please update soon!
wildparadise chapter 36 . 5/3/2011
its really cute!you should move the rating down though because its light fluff between harry and draco :) good luck on your next chapter! UPDATE SOON! Also your chapters are slightly rushed..I think you should cherish the moments more and pull them out a little longer. but it is awesome anyway. There also are some typo's.

-Kat

P.S wanna check out some of my stories and review them? ;) if your interested.
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 36 . 5/3/2011
Me: Woah you sure are moving quick, what's next? Taking Dray's 'ears'? Harry: -.- Ears? Me: Heh, it means s**! Harry: Oh yea, not yet. Lucius: What do you mean not YEAT? Harry: Oh sh**! 'runs off with Lucius chasing after him with a chainsaw' Lucius: Get back here! Draco: Daddy! Don't hurt him! 'runs after Lucius' Me: lol I so love chaos! 'gets out camera and starts filming' I'm gonna be so rich for this. Harry: TTTT Why does everyone always wanna hurt me? Please update soon!
WrathBard chapter 35 . 4/29/2011
A Tickle match? lol that was great!
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 35 . 4/29/2011
Awww look they accept you pretty-boy! Harry: TTTT Why are you here? Don't you ever get tired of this? Me: Ummmmm... No, no I don't. Infact I enjoy it soooo much. Harry: ...Whatever. Me: You know my character's brother said he thinks Draco is pretty sexy, and so do my other male characters. Harry: 'glares' They can't have him! He's mine! Me: Oo ok man, chill I was just kidding! Harry: 'glares more while walking slowly towards me' Me: Oh sh**! Please update soon and I was wondering if you'd ever wanna work on a story with me? Anyways, bye! 'runs away from Harry' Harry: Hey! 'pulls out chainsaw' Me: OO; Where the hell did you get that?
WrathBard chapter 34 . 4/24/2011
cute
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 34 . 4/23/2011
Kawaii! Remus: Uh Kitty, Harry told Sirius and I that you filmed us. Me: oO Uh, sh*t! 'whispers' Pretty-boy is so getting it later on. Um I have no idea what you're talking about! Sirius: Really? Me: -; uh, 'breaks' okay! Yes I did! Remus: Where is it now? 'glares' Me: It'sontheinternet!(translation: It's on the internet) 'runs off before either can react' Remus: Get back here! Accept your punishment! Me: Never! Sirius: O.O . . . Um please update soon and end this craziness, it hurts my poor brain. 'gives ultimate puppy eyes' YOu can't resist the power of the eyes! Happy early Easter! XD
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 33 . 4/13/2011
Harry: . . . Where's Kitty? Momo: O.o I thought you all were still locked in the closet. Draco: She decided we suffered enough so she let us out. Momo: Oooh! Harry: Do you know where she is? Momo: Um, no I don't although now that you mention it I don't see Remus and Sirius anywhere either. Somewhere else: Ohh wow, 'get's nosebleed while pressed up against the door. Other side of door: 'Moan' Si-Sirius! 'groan' Remus! Kitty: So. Hot. 'turns to you with nose still bleeding' *whisper* PLease update soon!
princesstinkerbell45 chapter 32 . 4/13/2011
is that suppose to be like a old lover or friend or something
WhoNeedsPantsAnyway chapter 32 . 4/8/2011
Is that a relationship between Remus and Sirius I sense? I sure hope so because they are so cute together. Wonderful story! Keep up the amazing work!
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 32 . 4/8/2011
Omg! Remy's in the fic now! I din't feel like agruing with any of the characters right now so- Momo: LIES! She locked them in a closet! Me: Shhhh! What the hell are you doing here anyway? Momo: You need to start working on your own stories remeber? Me:'pouts' I don't wanna! Momo: Too bad 'grabs me and drags me out of the room' Closet: 'someone shots out' Please update soon and maybe she'll let us out! Other person: EEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP! H-Harry do-mmhm don't touch me there! Harry: Hehe sorry I couldn't help myself. Me: 'in another room' TTTT I'm missing all the good stuff 'sniff' 'cries more'
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 31 . 4/7/2011
OMG Blaise your lame -.- Blaise: HEY! What happened to you picking on Harry. Me: Meh, it's getting old soooooo I'm gonna mess with you now. Blaise: Screw you! Me: Oh please do -.- Blaise:

'starts sulking' Me: your so lame! Please update soon!
starlight seeker chapter 31 . 4/7/2011
It was a good idea to put in a chapter about secondary characters but I read it about 6 times and I still son't know if Blaise is scared of elevators or hospitals... could you explain please?