Reviews for Coffin Man
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I absolutely loved it. I never thought of this pairing before, but you may have just created a new favourite ship for me ... *rubs hands and laughs evilly*. It was hot, the characters were extremely well done- not everybody can make characters sound like they're supposed to, y'know- but you do it well. Keep it up! MORE SOMA X UNDERTAKER. MOAAARRRR.
mad.cat.ears chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
omg. this was really good x3

I might have even taken a liking of this pairing after reading this *shifty eyes*

I loved the dialouge and all x3

ah. and I have noticed that there are quite a few fics where someone goes to undertakers shop to escape rain and end up... in a quite interesting situation xD I still loved it though~ gives a whole new meaning to rainy days :)
sofiaaf chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
First, WOW1

Second, Damn it girl, will I ever challenge you with something you can't do?

This was better than I ever expected it to be! Very well developed, some nice moments (which made me blush like mad), and a perfect ending to it. I never thought you had it in you to write Soma that well!

I feel sorry for the prince though, Agny is not going to be that much happy with what happened. XD
Ayam692001 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Good choice of words, very credible reaction on both parts... and so sexy!

“You never know just who may be lurking in the shadows.” One can but wonder who that someone might be right? *blink*

Also, Ciel pulling him out so mad-mommy like was absolutely priceless!
chocolate-ribbons chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Oh wow, when I went searching for an Undertaker story I wasn't expecting this. XD Great job! It was humorous, hot, and...just plain awesome! wb
PetiteFee24 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
WTF?

Oh well I liked it too! I'm definitely going to go through your other stuff XD
Princess Rayen chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
O.O... Ohkay then... That was...well that was... No comment actually. I will tell you I enjoyed it very much I won't lie to you. I liked it very much though that was a very unexpected situation. That's also why I liked it because it wasn't something I would ever think of anyone writing. There was nothing I would've changed so I hope this is good inspiration for you to keep on writing.