Reviews for Guessing Games
Lolly1o1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
:D Loved it
candy kitty chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
cool picture for the story, i can tell its gaia online, great fic whats your gaia online user name, mines "candy loving kitty" anyone who can write that well, i want as a friend!
not small chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I was wondering if you are going to continue this story? it's really good
PunkyMusicLover chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This is pretty good for a some thing you don't usally wrigt. Do you think you can wrigh 1 or 2 more chapters?

- Hatter
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Hey! Love the story! If you can't guess by my name, I'm a total Allen fangirl! Absolutely love the story! It would happen exactly like that! Road freaks me out.
KiRa KiRiI chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I liked it! Kept everyone in character and I liked the darkness to it If you ever continued, it'd be loved cause now I'm curious and scared to know what games she'll play with Allen next owo

Nice job
artemis56567 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
A great story. sort of creepy.
JAS chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
What kind of sammich?
RinoaShadow chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Oh i like it! :D i like how creepy it is :D

Allen, you're screwed, boy. (well... anyone who comes across Road is.)

just a word of constructive criticism, personally, when i write or read, i believe it sounds better to describe the scream rather than write hwo it'd sounded in talking marks but that's a personal preferance when i write, and a personal opinion when i read.

anyway great!
moyashi-neechan chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
creepy creepy creepy

But I love it. It's incredibly IC. It's only typical Road to play sadistic games...especially with Allen.
Yan Luna4373 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I think its fine. Please continue. I really love it, even it's only chapter.
AbaratFox chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Cool! I wish that it was a multiple chapter fic because I love this dark stuff. :D

Road's as sadistic as ever and I feel really bad for Allen but I still want more
atlantic chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
this was awesome! i wanna know what other 'games' they're gonna play.

it should totally be continued
DreamerJ chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Really good! It's almost like I'm watching an actual episode!
blue.little.bunny chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
i love it!

i mean it's a great story: it's simple and perfect

please write more stories like this.