Reviews for Guessing Games
Lolly1o1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
:D Loved it
candy kitty chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
cool picture for the story, i can tell its gaia online, great fic whats your gaia online user name, mines "candy loving kitty" anyone who can write that well, i want as a friend!
not small chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I was wondering if you are going to continue this story? it's really good
PunkyMusicLover chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This is pretty good for a some thing you don't usally wrigt. Do you think you can wrigh 1 or 2 more chapters?

- Hatter
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Hey! Love the story! If you can't guess by my name, I'm a total Allen fangirl! Absolutely love the story! It would happen exactly like that! Road freaks me out.
KiRa KiRiI chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I liked it! Kept everyone in character and I liked the darkness to it~ If you ever continued, it'd be loved cause now I'm curious and scared to know what games she'll play with Allen next owo

Nice job~
artemis56567 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
A great story. sort of creepy.
JAS chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
What kind of sammich?
RinoaShadow chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Oh i like it! :D i like how creepy it is :D

Allen, you're screwed, boy. (well... anyone who comes across Road is.)

just a word of constructive criticism, personally, when i write or read, i believe it sounds better to describe the scream rather than write hwo it'd sounded in talking marks~ but that's a personal preferance when i write, and a personal opinion when i read.

anyway~ great!
moyashi-neechan chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
creepy creepy creepy

But I love it. It's incredibly IC. It's only typical Road to play sadistic games...especially with Allen.
Yan Luna4373 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I think its fine. Please continue. I really love it, even it's only chapter.
AbaratFox chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Cool! I wish that it was a multiple chapter fic because I love this dark stuff. :D

Road's as sadistic as ever and I feel really bad for Allen but I still want more~
atlantic chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
this was awesome! i wanna know what other 'games' they're gonna play.

it should totally be continued
DreamerJ chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Really good! It's almost like I'm watching an actual episode!
lilywlk chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
i love it!

i mean it's a great story: it's simple and perfect

please write more stories like this.