Reviews for What Goes Around
BW Lewis chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Great story. Raven sure got her revenge, but I'm sure he didn't mind it at all.
kill100germs chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Even though they were a bit out of character the way you wrote could convince me other wise. It was funny, cute, and you got to the point without being to hasty or lingering too long. The entire time I read it I couldn't stop smiling.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
You should keep going with this
BuBuBoom chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
LOL! Wow! This is hilarious!

I like this side of Beast Boy! I thought you did a pretty good job writing this. You should definitely continue!

Favorite Line: ["Fine! If you will not share your fun experiences, I will not share my 'pudding of friendship"] Hahaha! Oh, Starfire...
NalaUchiha chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Dude, how long has it been since I talked to you. Was I eleven? 0,o Geez, that was forever and a day ago. Anyways I was randomly searching for my newest Teen Titans story, under the category, and I saw this fanfiction and your username and I couldn't help myself. XD

Alright, all in all, I love this fanfiction of yours. Also, I love how to make Raven seem, dark, mysterious, but also now developing a dark humor of her own. Poor Beastboy, though we all know he must like having both Starfire and Raven 'clean' him up. Let's hope Robin never hears about this?

I think that you need to start writing again, as I will, start reading. XD You're an amazing author, I hope you know this.

xMissNalax
EscapetoMusic chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Haha, i absolutely LOVE this story! It's amazing as it is, but It would be fun to watch (read?) beast boy and raven go back and forth some more in future chapters. You don't have do to it (it's amazing) but it would be fun to read more. :):):):):)
Gangsta Chick98 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Continue please. This story was very amusing :)
winged-saetta chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
omg omg thats soooooo good :) omg please keep writing im like addicted to that story now ahahahaha :D
Dreamzcometrue chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Hey Chico! Hahahaha. Its been forever! XD I like the new story. I like it when Ravens devious. :) So i think u should continue but...maybe u should keep Starfire out of the couple. :/ That was a lil strange.

Anyway ill talk to u soon!

Dreamzcometrue

P.S. Dont be depressed. :( It makes me sad.
RainingHearts4Ever chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
UPDATE ASAP!
Shyguy1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I gotta admit, that was a good story. You had me laughing from "Hey Rae" all the way to "Oh, this should be fun". I think this story has a nice ending but I do think that your talent could definitely be filtered into something a lot like this. I will say that I won't go near entire lemons and if something gets too citrusy, then I'm out. So, don't expect a review if you have to rate one of your stories as M. anywho, it was a good read. Very well done. Keep Writing Space Cowboy
Oni Kenpachi chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
r u going to write a threesome with them cause that what it sounds like. I think you should continue
Ojex XIII chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
this was quite good, and if you ask me all three were perfectly in character. Raven was a bit different, but considering she's in a relationship it suits her. its an excellent oneshot, cute, romantic, and good for a few laughs. if youd like to continue this, I wouldnt mind at all.
Densharr chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Actually, this is pretty hilarious. Consider one vote for continuing!
crazynerd chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Really funny. Bb is in trouble now.