Reviews for The Accident*
Mags chapter 6 . 3/27/2002
That was a really great chapter. I really can't wait for the next chapter.
hosergirl2u chapter 6 . 3/26/2002
Hey Awesome awesome. Check your email lol. I love this story soo sad and scary. I've been thinking of our story...read the email lol. Hurry and update girl this story get's better and better. Hehe thanks! ttyl
Mags chapter 5 . 3/26/2002
I loved this chapter! I can't wait to read what happens next!
hosergirl2u chapter 5 . 3/25/2002
Hey aesome as usual lol. I love this story, thanks for updating it so quickly and thanks for the reviews! Your an awesome writer, keep up the good work!
CoyoteChic chapter 4 . 3/25/2002
Hi! This is an excellent story! Please write more! I can really feel the characters thoughts and emotions! You are an excellent writer, so please continue with this story, and do you mind if I add this to my list of favorite stories? You can read my story and review it if you'd like, it is called the Coyotes Return. Please keep writing on this story please!
Mags chapter 4 . 3/25/2002
That was really a great cliffhanger! I really can't wait for the next chapter!
Alyxzia chapter 4 . 3/25/2002
Hey that was a fantastic start of a story. Please write more as soon as you can. More More More please.
Mel chapter 4 . 3/24/2002
AWESOME! Write more asap and check out mine pls! (pn is hosergirl2u)
Mags chapter 3 . 3/22/2002
That was really a great touching chapter. I liked how the others thought about Cammie and how nice and good a friend she is. I really can't wait to read more!
TonyaSCin1980 chapter 3 . 3/21/2002
I like it so far, but if I could get my hands around Al's neck in RL I would kill him, and i know its only fanfiction
Mags chapter 2 . 3/20/2002
That was a really great chapter! I can't wait to read more!
Mags chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
This is a really great start to a really great story! Please continue with it!
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3