Reviews for An Old Flame
AzureEnding chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Haha Ouch, that has to hur that's why I hate trees (stupid trees) I' more of a Link cassandra fan myself, I've never seen link of the type of guy to go for a serious type although...to me cassandra is...more cold/srious/cold as ice (Go figure) but to me lin seems...more fun loving but serious but...I think i'll try out this pairing for the hell of it, you could've also gone with Rothion dying and leaving her with the kids and link saving her from the dispair of being alone o.o
Ten Commandments chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Having read this story several times, it's automatically my favorite Link/Sophitia story. But then again the only other one I've read was when he gets raped by her... So, yeah.

Still, it's the top Link/? oneshot you've made that I like. You do have a point though; most people have to kill Rothion to pair someone else with Sophitia. I wonder what those people will think knowing that he died of an illness after Soul Calibur IV...

TCM
OneWingedHeron53 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Fancy Button...Why do I have a feeling you got that from me?

Anyways, I like this one. Rothion didn't actually die here, except he was kind enough to let Link have her...