Reviews for Expecting Her
I really liked it.
LoveNotWar1004 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
PLEASEEEEE CONTINUE THIS!
root chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I love RenHime, but not because i ship ichiruki, in fact i ship ichihime ichiruki ulquihime rukihime and blah blah.

Oh Aizen and Orihime is still the best! But...

So it annoys lil bit that they Renji and Orihime are something like loosers should be together. No. Why it can't be just simple love for once, allmost all renhime stories are the same and about that "they left us" noo. There's no surprise all the same.

Either wayy, this was hot!
MicroBeat chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Are you kidding me! This is one of the best I've ever read! EVER! There was so much emotion in it without it being sappy or cliche. The complexity of their actions conveyed what they felt, which is what "being in the moment" is really about and I think you captured that feeling perfectly :)

Th is very well written and it's obvious you took a lot of care in writing it, because of how deeply personal the characters are with each other in this story. Overall, I really enjoyed reading this and you've made me love Renji and Orhime all that much more! I hope you continue writing for this pairing because you write them just beautifullly. Thanks for sharing this with the rest of us :) Keep writing!
Honeyee chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I would like you to continue this story!

One of the best RenjiHimw I've read so far.

Adding it to my faves
Sakura Soryu chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
OMG! I loved this fic! Was so true ... ... and so Renji/Inoue...I really loved ... and do not see how you could mess it up to make a sequel .. and I'd love to read, for sure! (:

Wonderful, wonderful work \o/
rosykitten59 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
You should continue with this story dude. ;3
Queen of Night chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
i definitely think you should continue this!
xByakuyaKuchikix chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
That was an absolutely amazing story!

I hope you continue it :D

This wasn't a mindless 'pleasure' lemon. It had a wonderful storyline and was extremely well written.
NiuNiu chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Ah, Thank you for this fic! I was happy to fing a new RenjixOrihime fic now that I finally had time to return to . if this was your first lemony fic, it was really nice experience for me. I liked it. I liked the deep unsure emotional state it hold almost behind the scene. And, I liked the idea she "choose" him. I mean, you need to be blind NOT TO choose Renji, hahaha!

-NiuNiu
Rincewind2.0 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I really liked this, you don't see many RenHime-pairings though it's one of my favourites :) I would really like to see this continued.
WestOfTheGlass chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I like the idea of RenHime and I read 'You Will' so I'm glad to see this! Maybe more? That would be nice.
jmb chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
go Renji/Orihime!
Pchan712 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Holy jeez I was expecting mindless smut, but this stiffness so intelligent and emotionally driven I just loved it!
thorny21 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I thought this story was really well done and I truly think it has merit to become a longer fic. Good job!