Reviews for Going Mad
nightmaster000 chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Great story
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
Nice story. I don't normally read stories about male romance but something in this story called to me and I have enjoyed it. The relationship between kenny and wendy is really what keeps me in but the development of all four characters is really amazing. This is a well written story.
KaadianSmear chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
Wow this is one of the best fics I've read in a long time! I'm really, really loving Kenny's personality in all of this. It stands out strong, and it all out just feels so real. It's rare to find things that feel REAL. I can't wait for more. There are a few spelling errors I've noticed since chapter 1, but the only one that really stood out was "wail" instead of "while" and a few sentences that have double words, or are missing a word. I'd suggest to try re-reading them over a few times before submitting. But aside from any of that I'm thurally impressed and am currently waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter!
Obeion yazio chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Not bad, maybe change little tiny things on this chapter. Its really tiny, but the rest of it is fine. Keep it up
SomeoneCMary chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Please don't take that long updating again. I had forgotten how good this story was
Alicia chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
I love it and I wish for more ) I love KylexStan and KennyxWendy SOO freaking much!
Darkslayer18 chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
O-o I wonder if Kyle is about to freak out like he thinks he's having another dream or something
Meghan486 chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
Dude this is amazing. WRITE MORE
S chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
Well jeez, a cliffhanger but the story is develoing at a very interesting level which leaves me hanging on how prom will turn out. Only complaints I have is a few missing transitions from one scene to the next and some spelling mistakes but it is still a great story
PsychoBabble192 chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
Aw Stan was jelous! Back off Wndy and let the slash grow! YOu should update soon, like, for example right now *hopeful face*
monica chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
aahhhhhhh! perfect! stan is in denial and wendy is suspicious. xD and mysterious chick who likes kyle, please update soon! this is a really good story so far
Darkslayer18 chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
I lurve it! Pls update soon I really likeyour version of Stan and Kyle even your wendy haha please update soon! I need more!
kyleisgod chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
Thank you so much for writing Wendy correctly. You're correct that relationship conflicts exist on both sides, and studying how to give a BJ is definitely something I can see her doing. This chapter is a fine continuation of this story. As for improvement areas, I noticed a few spelling errors but that's about it.
PsychoBabble192 chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
This chapter was just filled with sad wasnt it? I wonder what Kyle did to distract Stan like that. Poor Kenny.
PsychoBabble192 chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Haha I like Kyles fram too Stan ;) this chapter was well written and I liked it, nice.