Reviews for Breathless
Usukusukusuk666 chapter 4 . 1/3
This fan fiction was effing adorable. Bravo.
Lena-chan chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
This made me cry when the fault in iur stars didn't.
Karano chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
Oh my god, I almost started to cry...then it got better...then it got WORSE.
It's this kind of fic I identify with, you know. Being at that point in life Alfred was, but with no Arthur, self harm and suicide sound very sweet.
But the accuracy you're describing shows that you know the misery of anxiety and depression. And like a phoenix, you created a masterpiece out of ashes.
Oh gods, how much I love your fic.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
Holy crap...this is BEAUTIFUL!
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Oooh this was amazing! I can't wait to read the sequel! This story really enticed me because I've been in the same situation as Alfred has, so I know how it feels. But this was a very well written story and I loved it!
MiyukoLove chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
They'll get thought it together! Man, this is some deep stuff to take in, I don't know what to think of anymore.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
. . .

. . . aaaannnddd it's end . . .

what the- it's ended . . . !

#tears falling

J-just like That . . . ? ! !

Wa-whyyyy . . . ? ! !

Oh God . . . I hope after this, even when they move apart, they will still best friend . . . and more . . . because I don't want any of them fall apart . . . !

#sobs

God . . . sobs . . . my heart ache . . .
transientvision chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
i've been looking for this fic all over because i had forgotten the title

i'm so fucking glad that i found it because it's so goddamn amazing
Anon Reader chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
Such a beautiful and powerful story.
mei-mei mochi chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
TT TT

this is so beautifull... please please make something like an epilogue
MizuRaiNa chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
Amazing!
Really a great story!
This is one of the best fanfiction I ever read
Emilia Dreamer chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
An entirely different sort of USUK story I've ever read. Your description give a really clear and intriguing picture of wjat is happenin, and you leave enough blanks for us to fill in as we like and not change the storyline at all. Breathless has left me out of breath and out of words.

(So much for a review-like-a-pro attempt. Y'did really well. Thank you for showing us such a magnificent piece of work.)
aphrodite931 chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
Naw! Yay! Arthur is so wonderful in this! I'm really happy you allude to them getting together. You do it better than most writers, published or just on fanfic, that I've read. Very compelling read.
Kameya Karona chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
What a wonderfully endearing story! So very cute!
elizabeta H. Austria chapter 4 . 12/16/2013