Reviews for Breathless
belagay chapter 1 . 1/14
This is one of my favorite fanfictions EVER, great job!
magiclaud chapter 4 . 1/8
Oh, damn. *slowly starts clapping* That was magnificent, you know that? *goes to curl on her bed while listening to 90s punk bands*
Shin.Miyagami chapter 4 . 11/18/2016
I just started crying really hard at the end
This story was so sad yet so so..I don't know...it was beatiful...I'm at lost for words but I wanted to rewiev to let you know what a fantastic fic that was and how I totally fell in love with it...I loved the way they both more and more fell deeper into their friendship and ohhh when Al said that Arthur looked at him different from the beginning..I coulnd't stop my tears...The only thing I have to dislike is the lack of crying on Arthurs part...not to sound like"Make arthur depressed to" is the one with the Arthur started to care more and more for him and I would've though he would totally start crying when Alfred disappeared but.I loved the story was perfect in any meaning.

Sorry for the long rewiev.I'm totally reading your sequell now.
Wowtsw chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
This fic was a journey.
Saaemi chapter 4 . 10/18/2016
It was awesome! Thank you very much for writing it! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2016
I... I don't really know what to say. It's three am and I'm just now realizing that because of how enthralled I was in this beautiful story. It was well written, I enjoyed how in character it was, it wasn't even like reading a story at times. You did what only a few people can so sucessfully do. You made me do more than read words on my phone, you made me feel the emotions. Whatever England was feeling that's how I felt. Worry, curriosity, suspense. You made me envision what the words were telling me. Not just take them in dully. I can't praise this beautiful story enough. I have slightly mixed feelings on the shipping aspect, part of me wanted a bit more of the sappy stuff but honestly it wasn't even needed. You made them develop so well that as much as I wanted that hug there or that kiss at the end, it didn't quite fit. I will deffinitly be returning later to read the sequel, I can't wait for it. I really really did love this story. I have a thing for angst and you excecuted it well. You made it clear without it becoming overbearing or smudging the characters. I'm tired and these compliments probably sound really dumb, but oh well. I guess i'll leave it at you're an amazing wuthor and this is a beautiful story. Wonderful job! I knpw this is old so I hope you read this simply because I want you to know that you created something to be proud of. Again, great job. And thank you
Sky2high101 chapter 4 . 4/24/2016
ugh i love it orz I actually have a friend who went through almost the exact same thing. Makes me wonder if you do too. All of the freak out moments he has, all of the reactions arthur has. you hit it spot on. The story itself didn't make me cry but the feelings you were able to bring back did. This is amazingly written and deserves all the favorites and follows that it gets. About to start Static now and really looking forward to it :) Thanks for a story that shows there are other people that know the struggles too :)
llll chapter 4 . 3/22/2016
Clichegeek16 chapter 4 . 3/6/2016
I do not know if this is the end but it was a great story and I hope for a continuation! I quite enjoyed the wording, though it was hard to follow at points you had amazing cliffhangers and also very well planned out plots! Well done
Guest chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
Is it over?
PensPencils chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
I guess it wasn't a good idea to hear The Verve - The Drugs Don't Work at the same time. This was absolutely beautiful. All the subtlety that Arthur conveyed at falling in love with Alfred was truly magnificent. Thank you so much for writing this. I'll most likely return to read this in a year or so because it was so lovely.
NotCaptainAmeric chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Wow. Simply, wow. This was really emotional, which was probably your intent. Thank you for writing this
JellyFist chapter 4 . 12/2/2015
This was absolutely beautiful, the way you wrote it and how you managed to keep them in character was amazing
R chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
You have me hooked
TickingHellZzz chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
God, this has been an interesting journey.
I love this!