Reviews for How Far We've Come
Guest chapter 21 . 5/24/2014
You. Are. The. Worst. Merder. Writer. Ever! It's best you abandoned this fic.
McHobbit chapter 21 . 5/28/2013
I love your writing. I hate Meredith and obviously you do too. You're kicking the shit out of her and it's great. Are you going to kill her baby and will Derek cheat? I hope you will do one or both. I can tell you're not a Merder shipper which is rare on this site. Please come back and hate on Meredith some more.
LianaRamsay chapter 21 . 12/22/2012
Poor Mer...I hope you decide to continue this, can't wait to see what happens next...Are you going to change Jennifer to Lizzie - and make her occupation a psych/obgyn as well? or are you going to keep her as Jen?
LianaRamsay chapter 14 . 12/22/2012
That's true...I mean, Amelia came after, but I thought his family should have come...I also thought they would come after the plane crash...but, only Lizzie came, and that was because of the nerve...
Guest chapter 21 . 11/22/2012
You are really ridiculous. It's good you abandoned this story because it was so stupid. Your Derek is horrible to Meredith. She's a doormat and takes his abuse. Also, really, your Nancy is such a cliche? You've taken her & made her a caricature of the brief moments we got on the show. You made her some high school mean girl. Meredith isn't as pathetic as you make her either. I get that you can't see past Derek's face and he's so perfect that he's allowed to treat Meredith like crap and she takes it but it is annoying. How you wrote Nancy was horrible. I expected little as obviously you're not an adult and this is written from a high school perspective. It's not really Merder from the show. Seriously though, you suck at making Derek likable. He's obviously related to Nancy. Nancy has all the balls Derek doesn't. Any man allowing his sister to verbally abuse his wife is useless. You wrote yourself into a corner here so it's no surprise you quit.
Hasi2012 chapter 21 . 11/13/2012
I really liked your story, but it wasn't updated in a pretty long time, so I don't think it will ever be finished. It's a shame that this story probably remains unfinished.
mollyisfast chapter 21 . 11/29/2011
Please please please update this story! It's great and so is your writing! Would love to see this continued!
luckyducky09 chapter 21 . 8/29/2011
Awesome, awesome story! Completely love it and can't wait for more.
SeriouslyMcDreaming chapter 21 . 7/30/2011
ahhhhhhhhhhh so amazing! aww i feel so bad for Mer! loved the ending though. keep up the great work and update asap asap asap asap asap!

SERIOUSLY!
AiLing chapter 21 . 7/29/2011
Meredith is soo me! I wanna hug her!
Lids chapter 21 . 7/29/2011
Update very soon pleaseeeeeeee.
CileSuns92 chapter 21 . 7/29/2011
Oh yeah, she deserved it all. Great chapter, I guess you wrote exactly the reaction Mer would have at having the whole Shepherd women all around her. Only thinking about it just feels overwhelming! Can't wait for more!
cahillfive chapter 20 . 7/6/2011
love it! can't wait for more!
Mona chapter 20 . 7/6/2011
wow amazing cept for Nancy she deserves a slap in the face poor mer she just wants his family to like her great chapter update update asap seriously :)
AiLing chapter 20 . 7/6/2011
Ugh...I hate Nancy! At least the other Sheperd sisters are ok...