Reviews for Star WarsHalo: When Galaxies Collide
trninjakiller chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
I'm sorry but if I have to follow all of these characters then my ADD will destrogen my brain. I'm sure this is a great story but I just can't follow these many characters.
6tailedninja chapter 18 . 11/18/2012
Great story. But what happened with T3-M4 and Canderous? They didn't even get a mention, also did Carth survive the final battle?
Anyways, hope to see a squeal starting soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Great story so far.
edboy4926 chapter 18 . 7/5/2012
Awesome story
Hope there is a sequel
13thprotector chapter 18 . 9/9/2011
Oi o, cool story all around, is there going to be a sequel? I hope there is, then that will just continue with the awesomeness.
Aarie chapter 18 . 7/18/2011
A very just ending for a story of this kind i belive and you delivered it very well. And i do like the ending with Revan and the gravemind.
Shadows of Revelation chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
Oh, boy. I just can not continue reading this after I finished chapter 8. Before in the spartan's escape from Reach I found it increasingly annoying that you just jumped into firefights without 'setting the scene' so to speak. It's a lot easier to follow the plot, especially if its a fight scene, if the boundaries, obstacles, and potential cover is shown in the scene. Hell, even the terrain is not once mentioned. Not knowing where the individual characters are to one another as well as what and who they can see is just not good for trying to imerse one's self into the action.

In chapter 8, it is stated very cleanly that they are in Coruscant space. That being said you completely forget about the planet once the action started. I know the Covenant are forcused on the Pillar of Autumn and all, but come on, Coruscant is the hub of glactic commerce and the political capitol of the republic, there are thousands if not millions of ships arriving and leaving the planaet daily. That many ships require a defense fleet, which Coruscant does indeed have. That many Covenant cruisers would have put the fleet on high alert, yet you never mention any part of the system but the planet itself.

The overal point of this review is to identify the setting of the story to give the reader a sense of perspective, as well as know what is where and where the characters the're following are. That and about a fourth of the way into chapter 8 if felt and actually looked like you were pulling word for word out of the book with some stuff to account for the different setting.
Aarie chapter 17 . 6/15/2011
Revan... survived... HOW? Oh well ill just have to wait and see if he comes back in a badass way or not.
chippermovie chapter 17 . 6/14/2011
Awesome story, you kept me hooked the entire time. Plus the twists and turns in the plot provided a pleasant surprise.
bobcobb chapter 17 . 6/13/2011
A great ending to the story. I loved it! Also, what exactly happened to Bastila? Did the fall kill her?
Aarie chapter 16 . 6/9/2011
Okay, yesterday I was deciding what fanfic i should search for wheather it be star wars or Halo... then i remembered the site does cross overs so, i searched both XD. Eventually i came across yours and thought "I might give this a chance" the summary of the stroy leaves something to be desired, but who gives a shit really. So i started reading and I gotta say... it was all their. XD

THe pairings were very good, Bastilia although she's not in it very much, in terms of diolouge and what not seems to have her normal short temper about her. Revan, while being extremly powerful as normal is also very good, still smart and witty. The Kat and Noble six pairing is great by the way. Now your new character, Daemon, pardon if i didnt spell it right... one word BADASS. A very good character in terms of personality imigary and swordsmen ship. I could see that battle between him his brother and Bastilia.

Now another thing i wish to bring to light is that when i finsihshed reading what you have done is that you dont have many reveiws and i was rather shocked, a good story going to waste as some might put it. But what i admire about this about YOU the most is that you decided to continue and finish it anyway, i hope you plan on finishing it, cause you cant leave this hangin, youve got a fan in me so keep going mate, your doing good.
DarkReaver724 chapter 16 . 4/13/2011
So Six turned away from the dark side, will be interesting to see what happens next, keep it up man I really want to see the end.
DarkReaver724 chapter 15 . 3/27/2011
Interesting, a very interesting chapter. I simply can't wait for the next one, keep it up pal. I just can't wait to see the ending.
DarkReaver724 chapter 14 . 3/15/2011
Damn! Can't wait to see whats next. I actually want to see a dark side ending more than a light side but its your story so do whatever you like. But whichever you don't pick you should just have an alternate ending one shot.
DarkReaver724 chapter 13 . 3/7/2011
Yay an update! Glad to see one. Hopefully we can see a little bit more of Bastila since she has only appeared briefly. Other than that I think your doing great.