Reviews for Bathing In Your Desires
Brooklyn Knight chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Oh Please Update this story! This Is my absolute favorite of yours. Pretty, pretty, pretty, please with Jensen and Jared on top!
DevilInWhite chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
I like it! Can't wait for you to update!
DiaDeLosMuertos chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
i'm glad i decided to read this because i happen share the same name as one of the angels (not saying which _) names aside, it's an awesome story and i can't wait to see where it goes. hope you update soon!
Egyptian Kiss chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Well you got to! I love it- way to go Sammy! A couple matches made in heaven huh? Cute. Love this, EK!
matt-hardy-lover-101 chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
I love your story
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Sorry For not signing in girl stuck in work while reading updates from ff i so love this story those two are going to be trouble for Sam and Dean lol you did an amazing Job on this chapter girl loved it so can't wait to see what happens next update soon:)0
AllyKat2108 chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Hehehe! I love this story! Dean and Sam's reactions are perfect! I really hope you update this story, ohhh and i looooovvvvveeeee how the angels went all "fangirl" on Cas! haha keep you the great work lady!
professional-smiler chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Fun story!

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Carver Edlund chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
haha i think dean is enjoying this way too much that he may get himself in over his head! love the story so far!
adaddario chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Gifts from above hehehehe.
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Ohh Sammy:3...lol great chapater I was pleased to see an update XD I really liked it and hope to see the next one lol
AprilC3604 chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Duuuuuude! Love the smexiness! I can see the angels being very distracting lol. But that is what makes it awesome! More asap
Egyptian Kiss chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I like this. Update soon, EK!
KissWithAFistx chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Ah this story has huge potential seriously. I want more! please *o*
Rosa4dean chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
i really like this story its so different. :)