Reviews for Fatherhood: A Guide
Dietrich76 chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
I wish you had continued this story...
Drarry4eva chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
this is good so far. I really hope you update this soon.
Aileen G chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
I loved it ! I loved it ! It's incredibly funny !
havenlystarrs chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Lol! Love it! A story worth continuing!
MyPurplePen chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Have u abandoned this story? I really hope note I'm dying to read more! Please update soon!
Equin chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
This is really really nice and funny. I enjoyed reading this. Its too bad that you are no longer writing more chapters you write incredibly well :))
TRW chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Klaine and Puckurt are my favorites, but I hate when Blaine is made to be the bad guy. So I love, love all of them here. It's so great that you made Puck and Blaine friends! You write all of them so well, I can picture them in my head so clearly as I'm reading. I hope you write more chapters of this great family.
starkidgirl91 chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
I don't usually like Puck and Kurt ships but this was one of the best stories I've read in a while. Do you think you'll finish it because I really hope there is more! :D
dgpolo chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Hysterical! I was crying 'cause I was laughing so much. Hope you've got another chapter in mind. Love it!
BigungEd chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
love it so much! please update soon!
hamistasty chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
So funny! :)
SurroundedByBlue chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Ok wow I love this story so much! I hope you update soon! :D
CharlieSchulz chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
This is really interesting! I like Puck's narration andhow he seems so reluctant with Blaine, someone he (presumably) was not a huge fan of in high school.

Ziva and Xander are very sweet - as are the lesbian friends, Merecedes&Finn (perfect), Burt and Carole, and Sarah. Such lovely additions.

I cannot wait to see who Blaine's husband is. Judging from the time this was published, it is Not Sebastian, although I would have loved to have seen that spin :) I'm sure it'll be brilliant regardless.
tullamarine chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I absolutely love this! I must admit I was slightly dubious going in - Puckurt and Klaine are my two top ships, but I often have trouble reading Puckurt fics where Blaine is present because I can't decide where my loyalties lie. But this is just too damn sweet that I don't care! I adore Puck and Blaine being BFFs and that it's told from Puck's point of view.

Looking forward to the next update! :)
MissiYoung chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
I'm pretty sure I've professed my love to you before, but this...I love you so much more now than I did a couple of days ago when I first found you. Ziva seems to be a near clone of my daughter so, having been in situations where the 5 year old is the only voice of reason (and isn't it scary when their logic makes perfect sense to you?), I keep hearing my daughter's voice from back then shouting out Ziva's lines. This fic is approaching epicness.