Reviews for Fragmented Destiny
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
well he was even more arrogant then usual ,good choice of putting the nightmares as the reason for her always being late,thanks for the update
Comet Moon chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
Nope, she'll run into a jerk (:

\

LFTM

Ja ne

JIm
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
so basically everything is still the same except that her family is Setsuna...if today is the day I'm guessing Setsuna will be VERY amused after gearing Usa complaining about a certain dark haired fellow :-)))))))))))))))))

Jenbunny chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
loved it as usual _
idfcv chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
All right! Usagi meets Luna! I wonder how that'll work out. I mean, will Setsuna lay it out to Luna that she's Sailor Pluto? What about when Rini comes? I mean Sets is Plu! Can't wait for the next chapter! Please hurry!
Chibi Kitt chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
awww! I liked that part with little Usagi it was cute. I'll look out for your other story! Update soon I like this story.

Chibi
idfcv chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
Setsuna is one of those characters that you feel sorry for. She's so alone in her duties, much more so than the others. I hope with her being more active with Usagi's upbringing that she can be less lonely. Please write some more and give us an indication of who it was that spoke to Setsuna when Usagi's family passed away. I really like this story.
Jenbunny chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
nice _
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
I liked this because you portray Setsuna so well she really has a very difficult job on her hands I can not even imagine how it was for her to see the fall of the Silver Millennium and not be able to do nothing but watch, i imagine it's like betraying everybody you know since they ALL died and makes you fell guilty that you are the only one left but at the same time she pays a big price for that information.

Thank you for the update you're right it's not big but it's an important brick for the construction of you're story so it's more then welcomed.
YingYing chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
This was a nice chapter...a kind of interlude within the story dedicated to showing the audience the responsibility that Setsuna has and the rules she has to abide to as Guardian of Time; a little background info on Pluto. I liked it.

Update soon. )
Chibi Kitt chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
I kinda liked this short tidbit. I prefer longer chapters but doing it this way adds meaning and importance I also don't think it would have worked as well else where. Update soon.

Chibi
Lesalanna chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
This is absolutely adorable! I do wonder how you're going to do the whole senshi bit, but that's half the fun, cause I don't know, especially when it comes to Hotaru. Any chance Setsuna's also going to adopt Makoto, cause that would be wonderful... no Mamoru-adopting, I'd imagine, at least for a few years, because otherwise he and Usagi would see each other as siblings, not potential love interests, and that would just be, well, bad. Love it, and can't wait for more!
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
:) i really like this story, it's interesting. i'm curious to see what's gonna happen and im wondering if Usagi is gonna realize and learn and gain back her memories as Princess Serenity sooner than she does in the manga/anime.

hope you update soon :)
Comet Moon chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
Mama Suna.

Nice one.

LFTM

Ja ne

Jim
Bin82501 chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
awww. I've always contemplated this idea in my head so I'm definitely interested in how this story unravels.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »