Reviews for A Curse of Lust
Crescent Moon Dreams chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
This was both a funny story, and a story that made my blood flow, if you know what I mean;)
SaiyaCat chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
That was Beautiful.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/4/2015
uh huh. inuyasha so evil etc.

shoulda had him restore his honor with seppuku. would have been better than just leaving things hanging like that
The Wolf's Knight chapter 9 . 8/21/2015
I think that 'The Cave of Lust' would have been a great name since they were in a cave that was pretty much filled to the brim with lust. Is that how I should put it? Anyhow nice story serves Inuyasha right, he should have never done that to Kagome!
Reciecup14 chapter 9 . 8/10/2015
WOW... all i have to say is well done my good friend. (did i sound like miroku? i think i did) lol anyways your story was amazing. you should do a sequel pronto. and i can help with it if u want?
bribright91 chapter 9 . 3/19/2015
I absolutely loved it. Their children were adorable. Thanks for posting!
demon5451 chapter 9 . 1/27/2015
Great story hope you make more to it soon.
AngelMiko69 chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
Wonderful! Love it love it love it!
Insane is my name chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor inuyasha! But hey it was awesome and cute and I loved it :-)
Insane is my name chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
This was funny and I loved it :-)
Insane is my name chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
I loved it and man kagome that was harsh but it was awesome and what happend to inuyasha and where's miroku and shippo?! But anyway how sango gonna go off alone while being pregnat?! It was awesome :-)
Insane is my name chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Get your freak on kags and sessh that sounded like some great sex but it was awesome I loved it :-)
Insane is my name chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
I loved it so much it was to funny and the ending was hilarious :-)
Insane is my name chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Oh my gosh that was hilarious what was that song she sung but on another note I loved it :-)
Insane is my name chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Yay koga and his friends but I loved it :-)