Reviews for The Guardian, The Ward and the Cup
MargaritaS chapter 26 . 3/8
i love this story and hope you continue with 5th year, after all you havent told us how spectacular harry did on his dada owl ;)
Darkhellia chapter 21 . 3/1
I'm gonna guess that the snake is Snape.
khrysavek1 chapter 26 . 10/12/2014
Hi there. I adore this series, indeed I love everything I've read of yours. I was just wondering if you were still writing? Your bio suggest that you'd intended this to have at least one more story in the series, and I've been eagerly anticipating it for some two and a half years now. . . Since I found your 'City of Tents' stories and adored them as well.
I commend you on your takes on Professor Snape. He has always been my favorite character in the world. I find him to be both complex and oft misunderstood. I have had the misfortune of tutoring a child in English. I cannot imagine the frustration of attempting to teach a class of twenty 11-year old students anything as inherently dangerous as Potions - this is why Chemistry is not taught until students are in 10th grade or so - 15 or 16 years old and presumably mature enough to not blow themselves up! It boggles the mind. . . No wonder he's so grumpy all the time! And when you add in spying on the Dark Moron and his merry band of idiots, with a good portion of his students waiting to write home about anything that seems to smack of 'disloyalty' to their parent's ideals. . . I think I'd be in a perpetually bad mood as well. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks of Snape as a 'good guy' - not in need of redemption so much as understanding.
Your stories are a joy to read. I must confess that I've read several of them multiple times. Thank you for sharing them with the world.
Khrys
LadyRainDancer chapter 26 . 6/28/2014
awesome story! i hope there'll be a third!
E.BACKER chapter 26 . 5/15/2014
me encanto tu historia, quiero una continuaciom
the other witch chapter 26 . 2/20/2014
Nice!
the other witch chapter 25 . 2/20/2014
Sirius impersonating Harry? Cool!
the other witch chapter 24 . 2/19/2014
I thought they had had Wormtail secured? How could Albus let him go? Bad Albus :(
Nice story!
the other witch chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Harry, the cat. I like that.
BunnyBear27 chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Harry as a black Cat. so cool. Awesome.

Love how well the story is going together.
Thanks for writing.
melissa.mcginnis3 chapter 26 . 11/26/2013
Eeeeeeeeeee :D This is such a sweet story, I'm glad Cedric's alive, though that cursed, blasted rat escaped.
lilyflower101 chapter 26 . 11/12/2013
this was a great story. are you going to make one for year five? thank you for writing. :)
Ren O'neil chapter 26 . 11/5/2013
are you going to write a fifth year story? this series is good, and I would love to see it continued.
alienbeing chapter 26 . 8/22/2013
I loved it :D
Meggplant chapter 26 . 7/30/2013
Just thought I'd write you another little note; I just re-read this (again. some more.) and I love it, as always! I love all your work, and your Sherlock stuff is fantastic, but I do - in my own head, and I'm not demanding or pressuring or anything like that! - wish for more of your Harry Potter fic. They are everything that I wish canon were, and they fix so much for me!
Also your Harry/Ron slash is the only slash of that kind I'll read. I'm so much an H/D OTP usually, but you manage to drag me kicking and screaming into other pairings! But really, it's only 'cause it's you. *grin*
I love this, I always will, and I thank you again for such a great read. I'll always come back, again and again, for my fix of awesome HP!fic from you.
Thanks so much,