Reviews for The Guardian, The Ward and the Cup
Marj123 chapter 26 . 8/21
Most enjoyable.
WriterJace chapter 26 . 7/13
I loved every second of this story! Very well done! I just wish it could be longer ;)
liz.onia chapter 26 . 7/4
GREAT story! Would love to read a sequel if you ever have time to write it. Please post an A/N in this one if you do write one! Brilliant!
NaomiK chapter 26 . 10/8/2015
How does this have so few reviews? I thought it was brilliant :)
loleo chapter 26 . 9/7/2015
Cool, but hopefully not the real end? You will write a sequel? With an ending and Voldemorts death? Pretty please... And thank you for your really good stories.
cztelnik chapter 26 . 8/1/2015
It's another good mentor story for Harry and Severus. Cedric lived and Severus is freed from the Mark while Remus and Sirius get to hang out and recover together.
cztelnik chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
That is worthy of being HP birthday gift for sure.
cztelnik chapter 6 . 8/1/2015
Hmm, Harry is learning Legilimency and Occulmency this fic. He at least has the trust structure beginning to make this more a likely undertaking. So Severus did know of his birthday last year!
cztelnik chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
Awww, again watching the interactions develop stronger bonding is very sentimental.
cztelnik chapter 4 . 8/1/2015
A kitty bit that is accurate. You must have cats ")
cztelnik chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
Awww, Severus cares and is letting it show!
cztelnik chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
I like your Severus and his relationship with Harry as a mentor. Not a mushy, sappy parental figure but providing guidance and motivation for improvement through stability and increasing emotional support.
Fick Chick chapter 24 . 6/27/2015
I thought Wormtail was sent to Azkaban in the previous fic.
Fick Chick chapter 21 . 6/27/2015
Awe, man. I wanted to know how the Yule ball changed w/o HP & RW double dating the Patel twins.
Maelwaedd chapter 26 . 5/25/2015
This is such a lovely series. I was in the mood for a mentor!Snape fic, and found this googling for recommendations, and was happily surprised to find one in which they're both so very in character. Snape's strictness and lack of up and cuddling Harry constantly was refreshing and well done, and while of course Harry's perspective as an abused child is always uncomfortable, it was excellently written. Thank you very much for sharing!