Reviews for The Guardian, The Ward and the Cup
cztelnik chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
Awww, Severus cares and is letting it show!
cztelnik chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
I like your Severus and his relationship with Harry as a mentor. Not a mushy, sappy parental figure but providing guidance and motivation for improvement through stability and increasing emotional support.
Fick Chick chapter 24 . 6/27/2015
I thought Wormtail was sent to Azkaban in the previous fic.
Fick Chick chapter 21 . 6/27/2015
Awe, man. I wanted to know how the Yule ball changed w/o HP & RW double dating the Patel twins.
Maelwaedd chapter 26 . 5/25/2015
This is such a lovely series. I was in the mood for a mentor!Snape fic, and found this googling for recommendations, and was happily surprised to find one in which they're both so very in character. Snape's strictness and lack of up and cuddling Harry constantly was refreshing and well done, and while of course Harry's perspective as an abused child is always uncomfortable, it was excellently written. Thank you very much for sharing!
savemyunicornclarence chapter 26 . 5/17/2015
I love this! I read both the original and the sequal and it made me very happy
MargaritaS chapter 26 . 3/8/2015
i love this story and hope you continue with 5th year, after all you havent told us how spectacular harry did on his dada owl ;)
Darkhellia chapter 21 . 3/1/2015
I'm gonna guess that the snake is Snape.
khrysavek1 chapter 26 . 10/12/2014
Hi there. I adore this series, indeed I love everything I've read of yours. I was just wondering if you were still writing? Your bio suggest that you'd intended this to have at least one more story in the series, and I've been eagerly anticipating it for some two and a half years now. . . Since I found your 'City of Tents' stories and adored them as well.
I commend you on your takes on Professor Snape. He has always been my favorite character in the world. I find him to be both complex and oft misunderstood. I have had the misfortune of tutoring a child in English. I cannot imagine the frustration of attempting to teach a class of twenty 11-year old students anything as inherently dangerous as Potions - this is why Chemistry is not taught until students are in 10th grade or so - 15 or 16 years old and presumably mature enough to not blow themselves up! It boggles the mind. . . No wonder he's so grumpy all the time! And when you add in spying on the Dark Moron and his merry band of idiots, with a good portion of his students waiting to write home about anything that seems to smack of 'disloyalty' to their parent's ideals. . . I think I'd be in a perpetually bad mood as well. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks of Snape as a 'good guy' - not in need of redemption so much as understanding.
Your stories are a joy to read. I must confess that I've read several of them multiple times. Thank you for sharing them with the world.
Khrys
LadyRainDancer chapter 26 . 6/28/2014
awesome story! i hope there'll be a third!
E.BACKER chapter 26 . 5/15/2014
me encanto tu historia, quiero una continuaciom
the other witch chapter 26 . 2/20/2014
Nice!
the other witch chapter 25 . 2/20/2014
Sirius impersonating Harry? Cool!
the other witch chapter 24 . 2/19/2014
I thought they had had Wormtail secured? How could Albus let him go? Bad Albus :(
Nice story!
the other witch chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Harry, the cat. I like that.
233 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »