Reviews for The Guardian, The Ward and the Cup
E.BACKER chapter 26 . 5/15/2014
me encanto tu historia, quiero una continuaciom
the other witch chapter 26 . 2/20/2014
Nice!
the other witch chapter 25 . 2/20/2014
Sirius impersonating Harry? Cool!
the other witch chapter 24 . 2/19/2014
I thought they had had Wormtail secured? How could Albus let him go? Bad Albus :(
Nice story!
the other witch chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Harry, the cat. I like that.
BunnyBear27 chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Harry as a black Cat. so cool. Awesome.

Love how well the story is going together.
Thanks for writing.
melissa.mcginnis3 chapter 26 . 11/26/2013
Eeeeeeeeeee :D This is such a sweet story, I'm glad Cedric's alive, though that cursed, blasted rat escaped.
lilyflower101 chapter 26 . 11/12/2013
this was a great story. are you going to make one for year five? thank you for writing. :)
Ren O'neil chapter 26 . 11/5/2013
are you going to write a fifth year story? this series is good, and I would love to see it continued.
alienbeing chapter 26 . 8/22/2013
I loved it :D
Meggplant chapter 26 . 7/30/2013
Just thought I'd write you another little note; I just re-read this (again. some more.) and I love it, as always! I love all your work, and your Sherlock stuff is fantastic, but I do - in my own head, and I'm not demanding or pressuring or anything like that! - wish for more of your Harry Potter fic. They are everything that I wish canon were, and they fix so much for me!
Also your Harry/Ron slash is the only slash of that kind I'll read. I'm so much an H/D OTP usually, but you manage to drag me kicking and screaming into other pairings! But really, it's only 'cause it's you. *grin*
I love this, I always will, and I thank you again for such a great read. I'll always come back, again and again, for my fix of awesome HP!fic from you.
Thanks so much,
Cheers!
xoxox
crokhunters hotmail
Seliki chapter 26 . 7/25/2013
Awesomeness!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/8/2013
Finally he had someone to rely on. It felt good.

-Yes. And so does Snape; the bond works both ways.

Though if Snape ever finds out it was Sirius Black's fault that Harry fell, Padfoot will be lucky to escape a trip to the vet..

Very, very good, hope you have more for me to read!
Lorteck chapter 26 . 6/24/2013
This was a great sequel! I loved how you kept Snape in character, and didn't allow him to become an emotional parent until much later in the story. It was a great read, and I thank you for it.
evans137 chapter 26 . 6/4/2013
I loved both of your "The Guardian..." stories. It was a real pleasure to read them. I would love to read another sequel (or better 3 - for book 5, 6 and 7) :-) - it would be interesting to read how things develope with Snape and Harry liking/loving each other and with Snape being no death eater while Voldemort is back again.
223 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »