Reviews for Kimberly's Top Ten Ways to
PinkFirebird chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
What a fantastic story. I really loved the way you portrayed all of the characters. It is always enjoyable to really see the characters at a deeper and more realistic level...flaws in all. Also focusing on Tommy and Kim's issue in most of the story then showing where the real conflict/issue is coming from made the story very emotional, but candid. I also loved Kim's quirkiness, ranting, etc. A very well done story as usual!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Great job.
ijnfleetadmiral chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
'Hand-Job Holly' that made me laugh so hard I nearly shot what I was drinking out of my nose! I'd tell the reason, but I don't need a slander suit.

BTW: Are you ever going to finish "Affair"? Both this and that one are great stories! Keep up the great work!
ClassicTVfan chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
You are soo good writing. I loved it! It was great from beginning to end! BTW, I liked the Rocky and Aisha moment [maybe write a story about them *wink, wink..LOL] Oh, and Kim's little daydream about the letter was classic. keep up the great work and can't wait for more!
psycochick32 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Okay, is there any way I can possibly NOT make myself out to sound like a raving fangirl!

So here we go, I'm unabashadly fangirling and squealing excitedly: thank you thank you thank you! *hugs*

I love the meta-joking about the absurdity we love so much about the show. ;) Now we need to see more of how Tommy begged, sidled and pleaded back into his honey's life after the Green Ranger incident... I also love this little AU world with both the originals and the Stone Canyon trio. Aisha and Trini together are a riot!

"The whole thing seemed like a quickie exit storyline for a beloved television character done by simple-minded writers forced to shove anything out there as quickly as they could without giving much thought to it."

*snickers*

*hangs head* One miiiinor detail... you have Tommy leaving the room and then still talking to her inside of it *cringe* Sorry, but thought I'd point it out nonetheless.

Side-note: GEEKS RULE. And Aisha's and Trin's answers to getting out Tommy's doghouse (and and how to deal with the beautiful girl) were priceless. It's sweet to make Lacy more than she seems, too.

There desperately needs to be a little ficlet about Kim getting Skull to let the air out of Tommy's tires.

And AW OMG I about swooned and squealed (and got funny looks at work when I started giggling and clapping) at Tommy's thoughts about Kim - sooo protective and OMG I love that about him.

"I hope I'm not blushing. I need something to kick or punch." Hehehehehe. Quick, re-assert manliness!

Oh man, and if ROCKY thought the pie was bad...

TOMMY AS A PIRATE WAS SO HOT OMG. YES YES YES YES. I ALMOST FORGOT THANK YOU I'MMA WATCH THAT EPISODE WHEN I GET HOME.

seriously, i know this review is like me on crack but I cannot love you enough. This is fabulous!
seraphiel1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
not to seem like a whiney little b!tch but can you please get back to work on the star wars fics I need to know what happens next
slytherensangel26 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
amazing! 100 out of 10! soooo cute and sexy! just amazing!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2